some douche on TSN disses Buffalo

Pete

I mourn the loss of newspapers and journalism...the "retaliatory" message posted by the TSN editor is just awful, nearly as bad as the original article he is trying to defend. There was a time when "The Sporting News" was a quality brand name...no more, it appears. The internet seems to be lowering the bar all the time...

I mourn the loss of newspapers and journalism...the "retaliatory" message posted by the TSN editor is just awful, nearly as bad as the original article he is trying to defend. There was a time when "The Sporting News" was a quality brand name...no more, it appears. The internet seems to be lowering the bar all the time...

The internet draws attention to every word that gets typed out (Twitter being proof of that). Good writing can be found, probably in the about the same number as before. It's just that now everything is able to be read in every market. Makes it harder to find the good.

And of course on internet message boards it's far more fun to ridicule the the bad stuff anyway.

Remember, Whitner's was the first ever house in the world to be robbed.

Yeah, one of my coworkers said something like, "Do you think the Bills players wish they played in larger markets where they'd be harder to find?"

I replied, "Yeah, that worked out really well for Sean Taylor in DC."

"Good point..."