injury update

nelson tweeted that he is fine and will play next week

butler is out for the year, torn up knee

schoumans injury is not as serious as people thought, no torn ligaments out 3-4 weeks with a sprained knee

mckelvin is day to day with a mild ankle sprain

What's the source(s) of the info. Too bad for Butler.

nelson tweeted that he is fine and will play next week :rolleyes:

butler is out for the year, torn up knee :rolleyes:

schoumans injury is not as serious as people thought, no torn ligaments out 3-4 weeks with a sprained knee :wallbash:

mckelvin is day to day with a mild ankle sprain :unsure:

Link

It didn't look good when Tampa DE Stylez White rolled up on Brad Butler's right knee at the tail end of a pass play in the first half Sunday, and it unfortunately proved to be the case. Head coach Dick Jauron confirmed on Monday that the 2009 season for his right tackle is over.

"We'll lose Brad for the year," said Jauron. "We'll miss Brad, but he'll be a part of it, be in the meetings. But that was a tough one."

schoumans injury is not as serious as people thought, no torn ligaments out 3-4 weeks with a sprained knee

I'm glad Nelson is OK. I think he's our best TE and for years to come.

it is being reported that starting RB for the Saints Mike Bell is injured with an MCL strain

status for Sunday unknown ATT

I'm shocked with Schouman, the way his leg bent during that tackle, I thought season ender minimum, especially when they brought the Gator out for him

+1

I thought I saw him say, "I heard it pop", thought for sure he was done for the year.

Maybe he said, "that catch was hot!!"

except for butler, all that info sounds good. i am with everyone else, i thought schouman was done. thanks

That would be a help. I'd still rather he wasn't hurt because if Buffalo beats them, I'd like to see them beat 'em at full strength.

We're not at full strength anymore, why should they be?