Vote for Fred Jackson (NFL Network)--he's currently losing

michelle

Hey guys,

Please vote Freddy Jackson onto NFL Network's "Weekly Countdown." http://weeklycountdown.nfl.com/

I work for the show, and he is currently in 13th place (only the top 11 get a segment on air). Don't let Action Jackson down, Bills fans!!

:rolleyes:

Done. Kinda silly that I have to choose all 11 plays when I did not watch all the games

Done. Kinda silly that I have to choose all 11 plays when I did not watch all the games

Yeah, the idea is that you pick the 11 you want to see in the show, but it does inflate votes for other plays because, for example, most people are probably going to put Drew Brees or the Jets in their brackets, even if they really came to vote for Fred Jackson or Frank Gore.

So, every vote for Fred doesn't necessarily help him if almost all the people in front of him get a vote at the same time. Ah, well.

I just double checked how it works. Make sure you put Freddy as your number one choice--it's weighted, so he has a better chance if he's your number one. Also, the Bears winning FG and the Ravens D are both right in front of him vote-wise, so don't vote for them!

Ha, I just got a phone call from the show head asking me what I did. Apparently Freddy's numbers are going through the roof and he just overtook the number 11 spot! Way to go Bills fans!

The power of TBD! Please use it responsibly. :rolleyes:

Checking on this. Standby...

My showhead tells me that if you keep going back through NFL.com and click on the "Weekly Countdown" link (first thing under headlines), you should be able to vote multiple times.

UPDATE: Fred is now tenth. His biggest competitors are the Chicago Field Goals and Atlanta's Air and Ground Attack. So, try not to vote for them.

Awesome work, guys!

Done :rolleyes:

I <3 TBD

P.S. Tell your show head that "No one circles the wagons like fans of the Buffalo Bills."

Oh, they're Billievers now!

I'll definitely update tomorrow with which number on the countdown he got--he's in though, and he wasn't going to be before you guys got involved, so CONGRATS!

Everyone here was blown away by the Freddy love!

You can watch the show Wed. at 4:30 on NFLN, or on NFL.com.

Oh, they're Billievers now!

I'll definitely update tomorrow with which number on the countdown he got--he's in though, and he wasn't going to be before you guys got involved, so CONGRATS!

Everyone here was blown away by the Freddy love!

You can watch the show Wed. at 4:30 on NFLN, or on NFL.com.

Ahh blind dedication finally getting results!

GO BILLS!

Alright, so Freddy ended up in 10th place. It's not as high as we'd like to see him, but considering that there were some pretty incredible performances this week, it's great to see him included. It's not really about the placement--but the fact that he's getting recognized!

Keep an eye out for it tomorrow at 4:30 PM on NFLN or NFL.com, and thanks for all the voting!

Good job Bills fans!

Alright, so Freddy ended up in 10th place. It's not as high as we'd like to see him, but considering that there were some pretty incredible performances this week, it's great to see him included. It's not really about the placement--but the fact that he's getting recognized!

Keep an eye out for it tomorrow at 4:30 PM on NFLN or NFL.com, and thanks for all the voting!

Good job Bills fans!

Thanks, Michelle.

'Incredible performances' indeed. Poor Adrian P., 100 yrds 'don't getcha what it used too'.. :thumbsup:

Go Bills.