Butler done for year

Fewell733

Can u really see Walker coming back and playing well? Yes he needs a job but can u think hed be bitter and a cancer for the team

Not getting a good paycheck every week has a way of motivating some guys. Just sayin.

I met Howard Ballard, under weird circumstances. It was a Saturday morning in 1989. I was in my dorm room at SUNY Morrisville. There was a knock at the door. My roommate answers it and the largest person I have ever seen was standing in the doorway (filling the doorway). Turns out he was my roommate's Uncle, picking him up to take him home for the weekend. I talked to him for a minute and shook his hand. He was a very nice guy.

I believe he's a cop in Texas now. I'd imagine he has little trouble with surly arrestees. :rolleyes:

Not getting a good paycheck every week has a way of motivating some guys. Just sayin.

I believe he's a cop in Texas now. I'd imagine he has little trouble with surly arrestees. :rolleyes:

I can see it now, "liscense and registration please", "oh thank you office for pulling me

over and preventing me from harming myself or anybody else, would you like my social

secuity number as well"?

Runyan worked out with the Eagles, a team he played for for NINE years. They needed a tackle as bad as we did and they didn't sign him. What does that tell you?

House Ballard can move as well now as Runyan.

Absolutely nothing. He passed his physicals and knows more about the position and techniques than anyone on our roster or avail in free agency. I live outside of Philly and saw Runyan at the gym rehabing the knee. Dude looks strong and agile to me.

Runyan worked out with the Eagles, a team he played for for NINE years. They needed a tackle as bad as we did and they didn't sign him. What does that tell you?

House Ballard can move as well now as Runyan.

Says nothing. They had options where we now have none