Tailgate X was awesome

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had an awesome time! I think my wife and I are going to have to double the Stromboli for next year! Keep some broccoli Stromboli for next year or just do meat? For those who did not come, you missed a fantastic time!! The band was great for all ages! It got all the people involved that were just walking down the street! T-shirts were the best ever! Thank you organizers!

I haven't been on this board in forever, but Scott invited me to this party this year and I figured i should at least check in...We had a blast! By the way...The Bands name is Widow Maker but it wasn't all of the members...Michael Hund just called some buddies and put a band together as a favor, so we could have some music...I wanna thank everyone that donated some doe to them!!! they appreciated it! I have a Big Tailgate Party every year also. We are doing ours on October 11th for the Cleveland game...visit our web site www.tailgate-stampede.com if interested and give me a call a good week before the party if you are planning on attending...That gives me enough time to get enough food....I am doing Ribs, Beef on Weck, along with sides and snacks...we have an open bar along with bartender and of course great tunes by Widow Maker!!! I hope to see all of you there if you are able!! We already have about 150 people!!! And I can garauntee you will have a good time!!!

P.S. Whoever made the stromboli and walked it around to everyone....Great Job!! That was some good grub!!! I hereby give you 2 free passes to come to my 15th Anniversary Tailgate Party!!! Provided the stromboli comes with!!!

I haven't been on this board in forever, but Scott invited me to this party this year and I figured i should at least check in...We had a blast! By the way...The Bands name is Widow Maker but it wasn't all of the members...Michael Hund just called some buddies and put a band together as a favor, so we could have some music...I wanna thank everyone that donated some doe to them!!! they appreciated it! I have a Big Tailgate Party every year also. We are doing ours on October 11th for the Cleveland game...visit our web site www.tailgate-stampede.com if interested and give me a call a good week before the party if you are planning on attending...That gives me enough time to get enough food....I am doing Ribs, Beef on Weck, along with sides and snacks...we have an open bar along with bartender and of course great tunes by Widow Maker!!! I hope to see all of you there if you are able!! We already have about 150 people!!! And I can garauntee you will have a good time!!!

P.S. Whoever made the stromboli and walked it around to everyone....Great Job!! That was some good grub!!! I hereby give you 2 free passes to come to my 15th Anniversary Tailgate Party!!! Provided the stromboli comes with!!!

You got it.

Could this get pinned for a while so that it dose not get lost.

Honestly there seemed to be less of a buzz about this year's event. Not as many people posting about it, making plans known, etc. I'm curious to know what people's thoughts are on this. We put alot of effort into this event and it would help to know if there truely is not as much interest as in years past. If not, why not? Team Performance? Economy? Novelty is gone? The loss of some "regulars"? Conflicts with other tailgates? Lack of group tickets? Something about the board?

Please chime in on this if you have an opinion.

It was nice when we used to get 100 seats together, but we cannot control the Bills decisions. I missed some old faces who could not come, met some new folks to look for next year, and honestly - this is like a family reunion with a football game in the middle!

I repeat what I said earlier:

BEST TBD/TSW TAILGATE EVER!

Everyone's efforts in pulling this off were appreciated. I want to say thank you to everyone involved, starting with The Hammer. I will not name more names so I do not miss someone.

R. Rich - How many days until Tailgate XI ?

We had an awesome time! I think my wife and I are going to have to double the Stromboli for next year! Keep some broccoli Stromboli for next year or just do meat? For those who did not come, you missed a fantastic time!! The band was great for all ages! It got all the people involved that were just walking down the street! T-shirts were the best ever! Thank you organizers!

Both, please. :rolleyes:

(burp) I mean thanks - they were terrific!

And you didn't come over to say hi?

Well, when I come up from NC for a game I'm there to visit with good friends I rarely see, and my folks drove over from NJ for the game as well, so I wasn't about to leave our tailgate. It might be different if I had some sort of personal relationship with anyone on this board, but I don't. Glad the party (and game) went well.

Everyone on the committee did a wonderful job once again. SDS Thanks you are so sweet. Just Jack you are truly an exceptional person. With all that's going on, you do so much to make that tailgate the best and you deserve KUDOS.

I went to the tailgate in 2005 and must say to anyone thinking of attending the 11th version in 2010, I strongly recommend it. Got to meet SDS, R.Rich, and many others and it was great...now that I am living in California however, it was a little more difficult to get there, at least for this year