This was the best...

Just wanted to mention that I thought Kenny Albert and Moose Johnston did a great job announcing the game.

They were highly accurate in their criticism of both teams and I thought they really had their finger on the game's pulse all the way through.

Completely agree.Its nice to hear comments that make sense.Very inbiased and intelligent announcing.

Just wanted to mention that I thought Kenny Albert and Moose Johnston did a great job announcing the game.

They were highly accurate in their criticism of both teams and I thought they really had their finger on the game's pulse all the way through.

This team is Fox's #2 broadcast team behind Buck & Aikman. If it wasn't for Buck's arrogance and Aikman's star power, they'd be #1.

Really, I love these guys because they seem to be very blue-collar...especially Moose. They're fair with both teams and don't always gloat about one team's star. Siragusa can be a bit annoying, but he does add some comic relief. Kenny Albert has always been good at whatever sport he does - football, baseball, and hockey.

Compare them to Gumbel & Dierdorf doing the Jets-Pats* game, it was quite a refreshing difference.

Hold the applause. after the TD to Owens, Moose said Trent throws the ball with a different trajectory when throwing to TO. It was as asinine a comment any color man has ever made.

Really, because I kind of agreed. It just seemed the two passes he threw to Owens were a thing of beauty (like perfection), whereas the passes to Evans didn't have the same beauty to them. Just my opinion....

Hold the applause. after the TD to Owens, Moose said Trent throws the ball with a different trajectory when throwing to TO. It was as asinine a comment any color man has ever made.

that was the most asinine comment ANY color man has EVER made.??

I could not disagree with you more. Both throws to Evans had too much air under them. We were fortunate that the TD to Evans wasn't broken up like the second throw to him was.

Both throws to Owens were flatter passes which got there with less arc. The first one he dropped. The second one was his TD.

I don't think you could be more wrong.

I could not disagree with you more. Both throws to Evans had too much air under them. We were fortunate that the TD to Evans wasn't broken up like the second throw to him.

Both throws to Owens were flatter passes which got there with less arc.

I don't think you could be more wrong.

Trents speed needs to be utilized.he is a burner. Fire that ball out there --he will catch up to it. Forget the poofy jump balls.

To the contrary, the analysis of the trajectory difference was spot on. Great job by the Moose.

Thought they did very well, I have always enjoyed Johnston.

For my money they could lose 'Goose' and not miss a beat.

honestly I only caught part of the game (Work issues) but I thought they were OK better than the usual TFAG's that call most games. My dream team of announcers is Al Michaels and Jaws. I like Jaws analysis he talks specifics and love Al Michaels the guy has a professional sounding voice and knows the game well enough to make insights.

If you want to bring legitimacy to an event bring in Al Michaels or Bob Costas