$10 mil/yr decoy??

Tcali

Without him this offense is a lot worse. The only reason we have anything open, long or underneath is because of two viable threats on the outside. So, yes, it may be an expensive touchdown, but wouldn't an expensive incompletion or loss be worse?

Without him this offense is a lot worse. The only reason we have anything open, long or underneath is because of two viable threats on the outside. So, yes, it may be an expensive touchdown, but wouldn't an expensive incompletion or loss be worse?

yes i agree with you. but i just think for 10 mil/yr we should be getting more

oh i forgot--thats an expensive touchdown

Trent also threw another deep pass to him in the 2nd Q (incomplete) and he was the target when Trent overthrew him for the INT.

I guess if you think a WR only has value when he catches TD passes, then, yes I guess he was expensive today. But the TD pass and the two other attempts to Lee down the field is what the Bills need to do to loosen up the D. Did you notice Owens had single coverage (no Safety help, either) on the TD? Does that happen without Lee on the other side?

Trent also threw another deep pass to him in the 2nd Q (incomplete) and he was the target when Trent overthrew him for the INT.

I guess if you think a WR only has value when he catches TD passes, then, yes I guess he was expensive today. But the TD pass and the two other attempts to Lee down the field is what the Bills need to do to loosen up the D. Did you notice Owens had single coverage (no Safety help, either) on the TD? Does that happen without Lee on the other side?

I didnt say that he only has value when catches TD passes. Thats a strretch.Of coourse he has value. Of course he makes the team better. I just think that 10 mil should = dominant player..thats all

I didnt say that he only has value when catches TD passes. Thats a strretch.Of coourse he has value. Of course he makes the team better. I just think that 10 mil should = dominant player..thats all

You asked if he played today. It was an ignorant comment.

oh i forgot--thats an expensive touchdown--he was a dominating presence out there today with that one catch

Instead of making this reply you really should've just closed the thread. This is embarrassing.