Final Two Bills Drive Tailgate Information!

SDS

What time is the band playing?

In any event we may swing by to say hello - I didn't sign up or anything. And given what goes on over at PPP I think I could be in physical danger even.... ;) Maybe I'll pretend to be someone else.

Internet muscles never work out in real life.

In any event we may swing by to say hello - I didn't sign up or anything. And given what goes on over at PPP I think I could be in physical danger even.... ;) Maybe I'll pretend to be someone else.

Most of the PPP are like defanged rattlesnakes - they make a lot of noise to scare you but otherwise harmless.

I would not be surprised if they did a childish prank though of spray painting graffiti on car though.

Most of the PPP are like defanged rattlesnakes - they make a lot of noise to scare you but otherwise harmless.

I would not be surprised if they did a childish prank though of spray painting graffiti on car though.

NOT at Hammer's Lot. Your car is safe from vandals, that's why we always have someone on the lot at all times

watching your cars.

Cut the crap...politics talk begins and ends at the dinner table. Then we break bread, open the wine and enjoy each others company.

Wish I could be there.