LEODIS chant on Sunday

deep2evans

As soon as I heard about the vandalism, I thought the same things you did - embarrassment, anger and then resolve - the resolve to CHEER Leodis when he is introduced.

to the vandal(s) - screw you. Go live in Philadelphia, there's room for one more.

Can't say it any better. :wallbash:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a !@#$ing break. Hold on to the ball during the most crucial part of the game and I'll cheer for you. Until then, suffer through the boos and go out there like the professional you are and do your god damned job.

Wow, talk about missing the point. We're not cheering for him because he fumbled and we feel bad for him. I think it's appropriate that he knows this city isn't filled with a bunch of !@#$s who support the invasion of his property and space. No professional should ever have to deal with that. If you're a surgeon and !@#$ up a procedure, should we all go egg their house?

Give me a !@#$ing break. Hold on to the ball during the most crucial part of the game and I'll cheer for you. Until then, suffer through the boos and go out there like the professional you are and do your god damned job.

A part of me feels this way. A large part.

Or, for more selfish reasons, you should be cheering him on Sunday because we want him to do well, so the Bills do well. Same reason you make noise when the other team is trying to call out a snap count. Imagine the boost it would give you if you f'd up, you know it and you know everybody else knows it, and you come out expecting boos, and get huge cheers instead.

Cheer Leodis on Sunday = helps Leodis = helps Bills = makes Bills fans happy.

Wow, talk about missing the point. We're not cheering for him because he fumbled and we feel bad for him. I think it's appropriate that he knows this city isn't filled with a bunch of !@#$s who support the invasion of his property and space. No professional should ever have to deal with that. If you're a surgeon and !@#$ up a procedure, should we all go egg their house?

It would be nice to show the country that we are not all like Philadephia fans (i.e. a**holes).

LEODIS WE LOVE U MAN!!!!!!! lets bump this

chant leodis on sunday, lets show him how we care and that he is the best corner in the nfl!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on dude, are you for real or just new to life? He isn't even the best corner on this team. I don't like what happened to his lawn, but we didn't do it. How about if we chant-"Hold on to the damn ball this time!" He will know we support him by a sold out stadium and rowdy fans. Don't get carried away and start a 80,000 person man crush, he isn't all that he thinks he is at this point.

I'm sure you guys all remember that first super bowl loss when Norwood's kick went wide right. lol, i hate to bring it up but do you remember the rally at city hall where all the bills faithful chanted & cheered for Norwood after that miss?

That moment showed what Bills fans are all about, this sunday against the bucs it would be nice to see Leodis get some noise himself. I think it would be good for the team & for leodis to hear that whoever vandalized his home doesnt reflect the larger fan base as a whole. Even though i thought his performance in the opener was pretty weak at best. Missed tackles that led to large gains & of course "The Fumble", it would be good to hear the fans support him in true bills fan style.

LE-ODIS! LE-ODIS!

GO BILLS!

Or, for more selfish reasons, you should be cheering him on Sunday because we want him to do well, so the Bills do well. Same reason you make noise when the other team is trying to call out a snap count. Imagine the boost it would give you if you f'd up, you know it and you know everybody else knows it, and you come out expecting boos, and get huge cheers instead.

Cheer Leodis on Sunday = helps Leodis = helps Bills = makes Bills fans happy.

I am a Bills fan so I cheer on the Bills. Not my job to make someone feel better that made a dumb decision that cost his team a huge game. I cheer for the Bills to win, I am not anyones therapist.