LEODIS chant on Sunday

deep2evans

This lawn vandalizing bullsh!t really sets me off. I'm a Buffalonian, and 99% of the reason I take pride in my city is the enthusiasm us fans have for our sports teams. But I'm embarrassed, as we have a young guy here who has to come back home to crap like this. Maybe I'm going a little over the top, and I'm sure there are some saying 'it's just paint on the grass', but the second someone's personal space is invaded, the situation becomes a lot bigger.

I'll be there on Sunday, and I'll be rooting the guy on as loud as I can. He made a mistake last night in the game but in no way deserves these kind of repercussions. He is a young, key member of MY team and he should KNOW the fans are behind him. Here's to a 98 yard kick return against the Bucs.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This lawn vandalizing bullsh!t really sets me off. I'm a Buffalonian, and 99% of the reason I take pride in my city is the enthusiasm us fans have for our sports teams. But I'm embarrassed, as we have a young guy here who has to come back home to crap like this. Maybe I'm going a little over the top, and I'm sure there are some saying 'it's just paint on the grass', but the second someone's personal space is invaded, the situation becomes a lot bigger.

I'll be there on Sunday, and I'll be rooting the guy on as loud as I can. He made a mistake last night in the game but in no way deserves these kind of repercussions. He is a young, key member of MY team and he should KNOW the fans are behind him. Here's to a 98 yard kick return against the Bucs.

:wallbash: Buffalo really is a special City. I think people that have never lived anywhere else may take that for granted. Let's show Leodis & everyone else that Buffalo has class.

GO LEE-O-DIS!

GO BILLS!!!

First let me get this out, its total crap what happened to his house, that's so ignorant, I hope they catch those responsible.

Secondly... Cheer him? No thanks, he needs to step up game and focus, this will live on in our minds for a while. (As well as his!) Once he makes a few great plays, the ones which we are counting on him to make as a 1st round pick, he might get in my good books. I think he will get booed HEAVILY. Hes getting it from me.

I hope he has a great game, a couple picks would be nice and a few 30+ returns.

B.

First let me get this out, its total crap what happened to his house, that's so ignorant, I hope they catch those responsible.

Secondly... Cheer him? No thanks, he needs to step up game and focus, this will live on in our minds for a while. (As well as his!) Once he makes a few great plays, the ones which we are counting on him to make as a 1st round pick, he might get in my good books. I think he will get booed HEAVILY. Hes getting it from me.

B.

I'm on the west coast and won't be at the game, but I think this thread is right on. I hope a lot of people chant his name. That would be the coolest move Bills fans could possibly pull off.

What he did was right. He cought the ball with 2:06 left on the clock, with 3 timeouts for the Patriots, and tried to keep the clock running through the 2 minute warning- which would have given the Pats a free timeout. Those of us watching knew he should have gone down once he was contained, but remember, he was only 30 yards up the field at that point. He could have kept fighting to burn a couple extra seconds off the clock.

You boo him and you're an !@#$^le, afaic.

LE-O-DIS!

B.

ONE return, the kickoff to begin the game or after the Half would be best

As soon as I heard about the vandalism, I thought the same things you did - embarrassment, anger and then resolve - the resolve to CHEER Leodis when he is introduced.

to the vandal(s) - screw you. Go live in Philadelphia, there's room for one more.