Can the real fans step up?

pBills

Dear god -

Most of you "fans" are pathetic. Just face it the Bills played a good game last night. Going into it most people including a ton of Bills "fans" thought they were going to get blown out 45-0, 36-3, 28-0, etc., etc. They didn't. If it wasn't for not being aggressive on Defense in the last few minutes and the fumble, they would have won.

Stop bitching and moaning about who's fault it is and just be F'ing happy that they played a GREAT game. Now, I know most of you even when they win will still complain because of the caliber of team played or how they won, or what starter on an opposing team may have been hurt.. whatever. All I have to say to that is STFU!!

Be a damn fan for once and cheer this team on. Not just when they are winning but ALL of the time. We don't need bandwagon jumpers, we need real fans... the REAL 12th Man.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear god -

Most of you "fans" are pathetic. Just face it the Bills played a good game last night. Going into it most people including a ton of Bills "fans" thought they were going to get blown out 45-0, 36-3, 28-0, etc., etc. They didn't. If it wasn't for not being aggressive on Defense in the last few minutes and the fumble, they would have won.

Stop bitching and moaning about who's fault it is and just be F'ing happy that they played a GREAT game. Now, I know most of you even when they win will still complain because of the caliber of team played or how they won, or what starter on an opposing team may have been hurt.. whatever. All I have to say to that is STFU!!

Be a damn fan for once and cheer this team on. Not just when they are winning but ALL of the time. We don't need bandwagon jumpers, we need real fans... the REAL 12th Man.

Cheerleaders??....that's why they have the Jills!! We want a winning playoff caliber team that contends for championships. This year after year mediocrity is simply not good enough.

It was a heartbreaker, but its a long season. The defense was solid, Trent looked great, the play-calling was good. Were gonna crush Tampa on sunday, and if we beat the Saints, it will be a great start to the season. Yes, this team has crapped all over us the last decade. But anyone could see tha this team can compete with anyone in the league after the showing we had last night.

Moral victories don't count in my book or the NFL standings. <_< off.

Amen ... well said.

We have had nine straight years of "glimpses of improvement" that have ultimately turned into unacceptable results. Dick Jaron did the right think in defending his team's (and Mclovins play especially) but the result still speaks for itself.

A well coached player and team would not have made a boneheaded return out of the endzone or would have slid down once contact was unavoidable. Additionally, a well coached team would have realized that their offensive coordinator should have been fired at the end of last season not the week before the new one. A well coached team would have accepted that an average RT would not be an acceptable option at LT. Need I go on?

Do the Bills get an "A" for effort last night .... sure but in the standings they earned themselves a "L."

Dear god -

If caring enough to post on a message board after 9 years of a sub-standard team isn't proof enough that we are real fan's, then we'll never be good enough for you.

Dear god -

<_<

Amen ... well said.

We have had nine straight years of "glimpses of improvement" that have ultimately turned into unacceptable results. Dick Jaron did the right think in defending his team's (and Mclovins play especially) but the result still speaks for itself.

A well coached player and team would not have made a boneheaded return out of the endzone or would have slid down once contact was unavoidable. Additionally, a well coached team would have realized that their offensive coordinator should have been fired at the end of last season not the week before the new one. A well coached team would have accepted that an average RT would not be an acceptable option at LT. Need I go on?

Do the Bills get an "A" for effort last night .... sure but in the standings they earned themselves a "L."

Oh please...Let's see...a well coached team doesn't get TWO roughing the quarterback penalties. A well coached team doesn't throw interceptions to a DE. A well coached team doesn't biff screen plays, spike the ball three feet to the left of a receiver behind the line of scrimmage, and drop passes in the open field. A well coached team doesn't let a former D-III RB light them up for 140 all-purpose yards and a touch down. A WELL COACHED TEAM DOESN'T HAVE TO SQUEAK ONE OUT (AT HOME) AGAINST A TEAM FIELDING A RECORD NUMBER OF ROOKIES AND LEAGUE NOOBIES.

Right?

Oh please...Let's see...a well coached team doesn't get TWO roughing the quarterback penalties. A well coached team doesn't throw interceptions to a DE. A well coached team doesn't biff screen plays, spike the ball three feet to the left of a receiver behind the line of scrimmage, and drop passes in the open field. A well coached team doesn't let a former D-III RB light them up for 140 all-purpose yards and a touch down. A WELL COACHED TEAM DOESN'T HAVE TO SQUEAK ONE OUT (AT HOME) AGAINST A TEAM FIELDING A RECORD NUMBER OF ROOKIES AND LEAGUE NOOBIES.

Right?

<_<

Of course, whoever was coaching that team must suck.

Right?

Seems to me that Bellicheat* has far more "W's" to point to than Jauron. Did some of his players* make stupid mistakes ... yep .. but they* also played exactly as they* needed to when the game was on the line. If this kind of victory happens once it is an anomaly, when Bellicheat* and crew* manage to do it time and again for years it is not.

If you want to believe that true "fans" accept consecutive years (now almost a decade) of losing records and poor organizational management so be it. I happen to believe that you can also be a fan and be critical of the results.

If caring enough to post on a message board after 9 years of a sub-standard team isn't proof enough that we are real fan's, then we'll never be good enough for you.

Just because some fans like to B word and moan, doesnt make them any less of a fan like yourself. Last I checked you can B word and moan all you want, I think it's just a product of having an immense love for a team that you want to see succeed. Sucks that they care and wanna see victories.

Dear god -

I think you make good points. Last nights game was encouraging and more importantly,EXCITING! even if it was also heartbreaking. My better judgement says "no" but I'm back on board.