Can the real fans step up?

pBills

Dear god -

Most of you "fans" are pathetic. Just face it the Bills played a good game last night. Going into it most people including a ton of Bills "fans" thought they were going to get blown out 45-0, 36-3, 28-0, etc., etc. They didn't. If it wasn't for not being aggressive on Defense in the last few minutes and the fumble, they would have won.

Stop bitching and moaning about who's fault it is and just be F'ing happy that they played a GREAT game. Now, I know most of you even when they win will still complain because of the caliber of team played or how they won, or what starter on an opposing team may have been hurt.. whatever. All I have to say to that is STFU!!

Be a damn fan for once and cheer this team on. Not just when they are winning but ALL of the time. We don't need bandwagon jumpers, we need real fans... the REAL 12th Man.

I'm with ya! I feel waaaaaaay better about this team now than I did before the Pats game....I actually have hope again.

Dare I say we finish......7-9 ;-)

UNLESS, this new ATHLETIC and FAST O-line gels quickly....then I say 9-7 and a WILDCARD!! WOOT!! GO BILLS!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
This board has very few "fans"

It may have people who live in Buffalo, or grew up there, but most are just pessimistic downers.

Same hate spewed everyday.

I thought the ESPN.com board was bad, this is 10x worse.

The Buffalo Bills have the best Die hard football fans in the nation and they have proved it over the last decade in my opinion.

I love my Buffalo Bills, way more than I probably should, but that's life for me as a Bills fan.

So, at which point do we, as fans, say "enough is enough"?

If you want to keep eating the crap this franchise is doling out then fine, do that.

But don't expect me to be a Pollyanna for a team that has delivered suck more than anyone in the last 10 years. I guess you like that job, though.

For me, this was the Dallas game all over again. Finding a way to lose. You must be a fan of that, I guess.

pBills: "Real fans are those that share my opinion."

<_<

I find it amusing the vocal "real fans" are always telling everybody else to 'shut up', like somehow the "non-real fans" somehow forced the "real fans" into reading a dissenting opinion.

I find it amusing the vocal "real fans" are always telling everybody else to 'shut up', like somehow the "non-real fans" somehow forced the "real fans" into reading a dissenting opinion.

No real fans actually cheer the team on. Not come on the board every day stating how the team sucks. And no, this real fan does not like seeing the team lose. However, I can at least see that this team, granted it was the first game looked damn good until that last 5 minutes. MUCH better than last year. Much better than anyone expected. As fans, you should cheer that on and get ready for the next game.

People B word and moan about the team when they make changes in coaching or whatever, saying that it puts us further back. Then those same people want change. They got rid of the main problem... Turk. Right of the bat the offense played great.

And for those who complain about Edwards not throwing it down field... did Brady? No. Most of his passes went or about 10 yards.

Winning is optional to some fans. As long as they tried hard and did their best, that's enough.

After 4 off-seasons of rebuilding, numerous practices, 48 regular season games and 9 straight non-playoff seasons it's still satisfactory to have moral victories. Maybe after 20 bad seasons and more debilitating losses these "real" fans will come around. Or maybe not.

Winning is optional to some fans. As long as they tried hard and did their best, that's enough.

After 4 off-seasons of rebuilding, numerous practices, 48 regular season games and 9 straight non-playoff seasons it's still satisfactory to have moral victories. Maybe after 20 bad seasons and more debilitating losses these "real" fans will come around. Or maybe not.

I was asked to watch the game with some other fans. First thing they said was, might as well watch them even though their going to get blown out. See that's crap I am sick of. Even after they lost by fumble... those fans said the right thing. "They screwed up in the end, but damn they looked good. Much better than I expected and I am driving to Buffalo for the opener now". 6 - 7 hour drive... that is a real fan.

No worries though, I'll welcome all of you bandwagon jumpers back when they win next week.

To the original poster (pbills),

Do you also believe that patriotic Americans should never criticize their own country?

to criticize every now and then... sure. To constantly do it, makes one wonder who you are really cheering for.

I was asked to watch the game with some other fans. First thing they said was, might as well watch them even though their going to get blown out. See that's crap I am sick of. Even after they lost by fumble... those fans said the right thing. "They screwed up in the end, but damn they looked good. Much better than I expected and I am driving to Buffalo for the opener now". 6 - 7 hour drive... that is a real fan.

No worries though, I'll welcome all of you bandwagon jumpers back when they win next week.

I haven't read anything about a single fan jumping the bandwagon. Who are you referring to?

Soooo, the guy who wasn't going to go to a game when he thought they were going to be bad, but now is going because he thinks they look good, is the real fan? But I Live in the NYC area, have the Ticket so I can see the Bills, have had two games lined up that I'm going to, but criticize them(justifiably), am not. Do I have that straight?

Soooo, the guy who wasn't going to go to a game when he thought they were going to be bad, but now is going because he thinks they look good, is the real fan? But I Live in the NYC area, have the Ticket so I can see the Bills, have had two games lined up that I'm going to, but criticize them(justifiably), am not. Do I have that straight?

Sounds like a real fan to me. No bandwagon jumping going on there! :thumbsup:

To the original poster (pbills),

Do you also believe that patriotic Americans should never criticize their own country?

America = representative democracy.

Buffalo Bills = a private company.

Don't like Walmart? Shop at Target.

Fed up with The Bills? Find the next closest team.

Buffalo Bills = a private company. Don't like Walmart? Shop at Target. Fed up with The Bills? Find the next closest team.

Wow, I can't think of many private companies that would stay in business for very long with that philosophy, but it certainly does summarize the Bills attitude towards their potential consumers pretty accurately.