When Fred Jackson scored on the screen.....

Simon

When Jackson scored my 12 year old son who weighs about 120lbs jumped into my arms and I carried

him around the living room hootin and hollerin like we just won the Superbowl!! Looking back at it now I can't help

but smile...I shoulda known the Bills would break my heart again....

at least you got to share the moment....err both of them

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife says to me "OMG they are gonna win" My reply was. "i have been down this road before." I told her just wait this guy might fumble on the KO. After the fumble she just looked at me. As the metaphorical tears rolled down my face.

Had the same conversation, told her to shut up. Not a good idea.

:lol:

When Jackson scored my 12 year old son who weighs about 120lbs jumped into my arms and I carried

him around the living room hootin and hollerin like we just won the Superbowl!! Looking back at it now I can't help

but smile...I shoulda known the Bills would break my heart again....

Ditto - except it was my wife - about same weight. I knew I had to release some silent energy with two kids under the age of 4 sleeping

Guest dog14787
My wife says to me "OMG they are gonna win" My reply was. "i have been down this road before." I told her just wait this guy might fumble on the KO. After the fumble she just looked at me. As the metaphorical tears rolled down my face.

I posted awhile back that Buffalo was going to Shock the World on Monday night against the Pats regardless of all the problems. I did so after I had previously told myself the way things went down last season I would not make predictions this season based on a gut feeling.

Being as superstitious as I am now in hindsight I feel like I jinxed us. ( and I know it doesn't matter ,but still )

From now on no more predictions, I'll just express my feelings that this is a real good football team and I billieve in them.

It's a lot harder for me, I live in a Pittsburgh suburb, and it was hot as hell in the

house, probably from me hyperventilating, so I opened the front windows, big

mistake. My neighbor was outside working on his house, and I had to go out and

explain what all of the yelling was about. It was a good thing to, as he explained

that he was just about to call the Cops, as he thought that I was beating the bejesus

out of someone. Now my cover as a Bills fan is blown, in Pittsburgh no less, but I

considerate it to be my Scarlett Letter, and I will wear it proudly, it goes well with

two black eyes.

Scored to go up 11 and then the next time they touched the ball, they were down 1. These are the moments that remind me never to celebrate any TD anymore. Really though, when it happened, my immediate reaction was to praise Hangartner for rolling out so perfectly to set that up.

At no time did actually think they were going to win. When they got up by 11, I hoped they would win, but I never actually believed it and wouldn't have until the clock read all zeros with Buffalo in the lead. When McKelvin fumbled, I just shook my head and said "It figures."

I posted awhile back that Buffalo was going to Shock the World on Monday night against the Pats regardless of all the problems. I did so after I had previously told myself the way things went down last season I would not make predictions this season based on a gut feeling.

Being as superstitious as I am now in hindsight I feel like I jinxed us. ( and I know it doesn't matter ,but still )

From now on no more predictions, I'll just express my feelings that this is a real good football team and I billieve in them.

Dog, I for one have no problem with your predictions, you stated something that probably all of

us felt, but didn't have the guts to stick it out there. I did feel that as well, and was very shocked

that we lost, and you didn't jinx us, as we did "Shock the World", we just didn't finish the deal.

So, I will make the prediction for you,

WE WIN THE NEXT TWO GAMES, not saying the winning stops there, but Cookie Montrodamus only

likes to prognostcate a couple of weeks out.

Guest dog14787
Dog, I for one have no problem with your predictions, you stated something that probably all of

us felt, but didn't have the guts to stick it out there. I did feel that as well, and was very shocked

that we lost, and you didn't jinx us, as we did "Shock the World", we just didn't finish the deal.

So, I will make the prediction for you,

WE WIN THE NEXT TWO GAMES, not saying the winning stops there, but Cookie Montrodamus only

likes to prognostcate a couple of weeks out.

I billieve...

It's a lot harder for me, I live in a Pittsburgh suburb, and it was hot as hell in the

house, probably from me hyperventilating, so I opened the front windows, big

mistake. My neighbor was outside working on his house, and I had to go out and

explain what all of the yelling was about. It was a good thing to, as he explained

that he was just about to call the Cops, as he thought that I was beating the bejesus

out of someone. Now my cover as a Bills fan is blown, in Pittsburgh no less, but I

considerate it to be my Scarlett Letter, and I will wear it proudly, it goes well with

two black eyes.

I live in Pittsburgh too. Everyone is nice to me as a Bills fan; it's a mixture of sympathy and pity.

I live in Pittsburgh too. Everyone is nice to me as a Bills fan; it's a mixture of sympathy and pity.

Me too. Everyone I knew was calling me all night. I had to turn the phone off. I really think it is Pity. They all ask when are you coming over to the Black N Gold side. I tell them as soon as hell freezes over.

At no time did actually think they were going to win. When they got up by 11, I hoped they would win, but I never actually believed it and wouldn't have until the clock read all zeros with Buffalo in the lead. When McKelvin fumbled, I just shook my head and said "It figures."

Ditto

I was on the phone with my friends and family trying to figure out exactly how the cursed Bills were going to still lose the game in the end. After the fumble I laughed my ass off.