When Fred Jackson scored on the screen.....

Simon

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I damn near ran through a wall. Literally. And this morning my wife asked what the hell I was hollering about as apparently I woke her up from 2500+ sqft and a half a floor away. :lol:

my wife came into the living room right away. i think she thought i was beating one of the kids

I created this new silent but extensive dance last night in celebration of that TD, which prompted my wife to tell me to, "please stop doing that."

But then I sat down and reflected, and thought, "I bet they lose this game 27-24."

did you take the time to create a silent dance of dismay? :lol:

I damn near ran through a wall. Literally. And this morning my wife asked what the hell I was hollering about as apparently I woke her up from 2500+ sqft and a half a floor away. :P

No, but I did say to Deborah, "You don't understand. THIS is not the Buffalo Bills I know. They could never sustain a 4th quarter drive like that and take control of a game."

which was followed by...

"THAT's THE :lol: BILLS I KNOW!"

Yes. Then immediately thereafter I had a sinking feeling.

I believe there were about 5:40 left on the clock at that point. I told myself I would not think negative, if the Bills scored a TD, which they did, they would win. Aparently my power of positive thinking is no match for the Bills jinx.

I actually had to walk away after McKelvin fumbled. I went on a 10 minute tirad that would make a trucker blush. I didn't have to watch to know what the outcome was going to be at that point.

No, but I did say to Deborah, "You don't understand. THIS is not the Buffalo Bills I know. They could never sustain a 4th quarter drive like that and take control of a game."

which was followed by...

"THAT's THE :lol: BILLS I KNOW!"

I can't remember the last time I saw an aggressive, effective drive like that from this team.

AVP has real brass.

My wife is used to be yelling, clapping, throwing things, etc. when I watch a game. When Freddy was back at the 10 yard line, I yelled TOUCHDOWN!! I knew he saw it and knew he would get there.

I just wonder... would he have been able to run well if McKelvin didn't fumble and the Bills were trying to run out the clock? I just wish Freddy had a shot to try and run out the clock. DANGIT!!

Guest dog14787
I damn near ran through a wall. Literally. And this morning my wife asked what the hell I was hollering about as apparently I woke her up from 2500+ sqft and a half a floor away. :lol:

Awww, I loved it and I'm sure our neighbors wondered what the heck was going on at our house last night.(In PA)

I believe there were about 5:40 left on the clock at that point. I told myself I would not think negative, if they scored a TD, they would win. Aparently my power of positive thinking is no match for the Bills jinx.

I actually had to walk away after McKelvin fumbled. I didn't have to watch to know what the outcome was going to be at that point.

my son said "are you feeling good, we're up by 11"? I said "kinda". He replied "I think we need to be up by at least 14, then I could feel good". How prophetic....that bastard. :lol:

my son said "are you feeling good, we're up by 11"? I said "kinda". He replied "I think we need to be up by at least 14, then I could feel good". How prophetic....that bastard. :lol:

I didn't know the poor little bastard was dyslexic. Clearly, he meant "41".

My wife says to me "OMG they are gonna win" My reply was. "i have been down this road before." I told her just wait this guy might fumble on the KO. After the fumble she just looked at me. As the metaphorical tears rolled down my face.

I had an almost identical conversation with my wife, which followed by her saying, "so, can we now watch a movie?"

When Jackson scored my 12 year old son who weighs about 120lbs jumped into my arms and I carried

him around the living room hootin and hollerin like we just won the Superbowl!! Looking back at it now I can't help

but smile...I shoulda known the Bills would break my heart again....