Please aim you vitriol at me....

The Poojer

Yeah, my brother in law (now known as Jinxy) barked the now-infamous words "that pretty much ices the game," after the Bills' last touchdown. That was immediately followed by about eight people immediately and in sync saying "whoa, whoa whoa, slow down there, guy."

Yeah, my brother in law (now known as Jinxy) barked the now-infamous words "that pretty much ices the game," after the Bills' last touchdown. That was immediately followed by about eight people immediately and in sync saying "whoa, whoa whoa, slow down there, guy."

What happened to him five minutes later?

with 5:00 left I allowed myself to celebrate as if we had won. I knew better, yet I couldn't help myself. I apologize and will refrain from such behavior in the future

That's ok, we'll just blame WEO

WEO you Mother :pirate: piece of ;):) son of a :censored:

phew,

I feel alot better :censored:

with 5:00 left I allowed myself to celebrate as if we had won. I knew better, yet I couldn't help myself. I apologize and will refrain from such behavior in the future

That's ok, I did too. I figured it was a lock that they'd blow the game so I decided to dance a victory jig with 5:00 left just so I could celebrate.