If McKelvin doesn't fumble.......

Special K

OK, lets say that McKelvin brings it out, gets tackled at the 30, but doesn't fumble....

What percentage chance would you give the Bills of getting that all important first down to seal the game?

I'm willing to go as high as 65% that the Bills pick up that first down.

I'm only willing to go as high as a 20% chance of winning the game if they were forced to punt it away.

What do you think?

OK, lets say that McKelvin brings it out, gets tackled at the 30, but doesn't fumble....

What percentage chance would you give the Bills of getting that all important first down to seal the game?

I'm only willing to go as high as a 20% chance of winning the game if they were forced to punt it away.

What do you think?

Hard to say. I would have liked our chances, especially the way Jackson was running. Unfortunately what happened, happened. It would have been nice, I would take those odds.

Would have been fascinating to see what AVP would have called in that sitch. In the past I'd guess maybe only a 10% chance we pick up the first because of Commander Cautious, but last night...who knows? Higher, for sure. Would have loved the chance to find out. And, yeah, mayber 20% for the second half if we didn't.

What do you think?

But the Bills would have had two chances to put the game away. One through getting a first down and the other by stopping the Patriots from going a full field to score a touchdown with no time outs and approximately 100 seconds. Even for Brady that would have been a pretty tough thing to do.

How a guy who fumbled the very last time he returned a kickoff doesn't go down at the first sign of a Pat jersey in that situation is beyond stupidity. It's one of the dumbest mistakes in this teams' history of dumb mistakes.

Except for the penalties, I was shocked at how well this team played last night. Maybe these guys will be better than I thought.

Final thought, why is this team so dumb when the game is on the line?

We WIN if he just takes a knee.

Really? What would make You think that based on past efforts...

This Team has a history of not closing under Jauron...A LONG history...So I'm not so sure it was a lock they win if Leodis takes a knee...Granted the chances increase greatly...But this Team is well versed in snatching a loss from the jaws of victory...VERY well versed...

No question they SHOULD have won if Leodis does not fumble...But would they have? I don't know with this bunch... :pirate:

Really? What would make You think that based on past efforts...

This Team has a history of not closing under Jauron...A LONG history...So I'm not so sure it was a lock they win if Leodis takes a knee...Granted the chances increase greatly...But this Team is well versed in snatching a loss from the jaws of victory...VERY well versed...

No question they SHOULD have won if Leodis does not fumble...But would they have? I don't know with this bunch... :pirate:

So now, this is Jaurons fault? The Bills outplayed the pats* all game and a physical mistake (and mental) by a player can be attributed to the coach? You are playing a broken record.

We WIN if he just takes a knee.

I have no problem with his running it out. What bothers me is that he didn't hold on to that ball like it was a nuclear bomb. If he had held on to the ball the Bills would have started at the 27 and they might have eventually been able to get into FG range and burn a lot of clock.

My percentage for them to come away with a win is 75%

The Pats would win.

This team is cursed -- just like the Red Sox were -- and it all goes back to benching Flutie before the Titans playoff game.

Whenever the Bills have a national audience, they find a new way to lose.

If McKelvin doesn't fumble, Fred Jackson would have. Or Trent. That's just the way it is.

Lets Go Sabres!

The Pats would win.

This team is cursed -- just like the Red Sox were -- and it all goes back to benching Flutie before the Titans playoff game.

Whenever the Bills have a national audience, they find a new way to lose.

If McKelvin doesn't fumble, Fred Jackson would have. Or Trent. That's just the way it is.

Lets Go Sabers!

:pirate:;)

Benching Flutie caused 911, Hurricane Katrina, the Space Shuttle disaster, the depression, the overpopulation of cat's and dog's, the ending of the Sopranos, Carrottop's existence etc.. etc.. :)