Alright...who cried?

Numark

After this game, who actually had a legitimate tear* from their eyes.

*Tears of anger and frustration don't count.

If you have been a Bills fan for any length of time, this should not be anything new to you.

Its like watching a re-run....and not a good one.

I've seen it before, and I'm sure I'll see it again. <_<

Cry over what? If you know the ending, what is there to be upset about? No one on this board actually thought we were going to win the game, did they? Have you not been paying attention? Why would tonight have been any different, especially against that team in that stadium, on MNF, on national television, with Brady returning, with the Pats' celebration of their all-time team, in the season opener? What made anyone think we were going to win that game, regardless of the score with five minutes left.

I'm actually ashamed of myself for predicting a blowout win for the Pats. If these teams played again Sunday, we would lose 44-3. But with the Monday night, national TV thing, it only stood to reason that this bunch of losers would find a way to pull off yet another loss that should only shock those of you who clearly are not paying attention.

Cry over what? If you know the ending, what is there to be upset about? No one on this board actually thought we were going to win the game, did they? Have you not been paying attention? Why would tonight have been any different, especially against that team in that stadium, on MNF, on national television, with Brady returning, with the Pats' celebration of their all-time team, in the season opener? What made anyone think we were going to win that game, regardless of the score with five minutes left.

I'm actually ashamed of myself for predicting a blowout win for the Pats. If these teams played again Sunday, we would lose 44-3. But with the Monday night, national TV thing, it only stood to reason that this bunch of losers would find a way to pull off yet another loss that should only shock those of you who clearly are not paying attention.

precisely...I told everyone at work (I work in NE) that the Bills would get blown out. Now I'm going to hear from them that, "the Bills aren't bad...etc."

no, they are very bad. they blow ass. do not patronize me.

I'm going to talk with Dick's brother and see if the loss pains him as much as it pains me...who knows, maybe the Jaurons are also aware of the Buffalo curse...

I knew it and was ready for it. My soul is calloused.

Same here. Watched the last couple minutes with a co-worker, who couldn't believe how calm I was when McKelvin fumbled, and when the P*ts scored, and when the Bills couldn't move the ball on the 2-minute drive. I just looked at him and said "I'm a Bills fan. It ain't like I haven't seen this show before."

too numb to cry

but I'll just keep at it, masochistic SOB that I am.

just like wil e coyote. I'll never catch the roadrunner, but I'm already placing an order for Acme rollerskates, TNT, an anvil, and a jetpack so I can set myself up for another soul crushing splattering off a cliff into a ravine...

When we broke up the two point conversion, I was just thinking just dont fumble the kickoff, run three plays if you get a first down the game is over, but make NE use at least 2 timeouts. But yeah, I just knew we find a way to lose when we went up by 11 with 5:25 left. This aint your glory day Bills, these teams seek and find a way to lose the big games(as in whatever you do just dont do this and they do it) and you know it coming, you just know it in your gut.