Jeff Nixon's Two Cents

SABURZFAN

Some Thoughts:

The fans in Buffalo have waited too long to see another 7-9 season. What is interesting to me is that players themselves still seem to have a lot of confidence in this guy. So maybe I just don’t know Dick.

Beginning of the year I thought 10 wins was possible. Now, 7 seems way to high.

The key to beating N.E. is by getting into the head of Tom Brady. This is how the New York Giants beat N.E. in the Super Bowl—By sacking and harassing Brady early in the game Brady goes from great to just good. The Bills must throw caution to the wind and blitz early and often.

Couldnt agree more. Hit him early and hit him hard (undoubtably we will be dropping back into a soft zone)

Randy Moss hates to get hit. The first time he runs a shallow slant route the outside LB on that side needs to smash his skinny ass (within the 5 yard limit) and take a piece of his heart out

Hit is a$$ outside of the 5 yard limit if you have to. This defense has a lot of the tools to be good, but they seem to be missing that nasty streak. Ill gladly take some personal fouls to make sure they know we are here.

We have our own Ronnie Brown (Miami) right here in Buffalo. I would love to see Jauron utilize Freddy Jackson in the wildcat formation. They can catch N.E. off-guard by keeping Trent in the game and spreading him out as a wide receiver.

The wildcat will be completly out of the league in two years.

A dinking and dunking pass attack also tires out the defensive line and makes the ground game more effective in the 4th quarter.

So why hasn't that worked for us? Oh, I guess it's predicated on actually getting first downs as part of it.

Randy Moss hates to get hit. The first time he runs a shallow slant route the outside LB on that side needs to smash his skinny ass (within the 5 yard limit) and take a piece of his heart out.

Now that's what I'm talking about.

i found it to be quite interesting from a former players perspective with this team.

http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/09/i-dont-know-dick/

enjoy.........

Could the bills hire Jeff as a consultant. Or at the very least Brandon should make that article a must read for dickie and his team.

The key to beating N.E. is by getting into the head of Tom Brady. This is how the New York Giants beat N.E. in the Super Bowl—By sacking and harassing Brady early in the game Brady goes from great to just good. The Bills must throw caution to the wind and blitz early and often.

The Bills should just keep pounding T.Lady tonight. His backup is some rookie from Michigan State.

Here's to either one of the Aaron's knocking Tom Lady out tonight! :thumbsup:

The quote in regard to Randy Moss is the best of them all. Take a penalty smash him into the ground. same thing with Welker he's injured anyways see if you can aggravate the injury.

Does anyone else think we should draft Serena Williams? She could bring just the right amount of roid-rage fueled anger this team needs!

Loved this quote: "Randy Moss hates to get hit. The first time he runs a shallow slant route the outside LB on that side needs to smash his skinny ass (within the 5 yard limit) and take a piece of his heart out. He’ll start to think twice before he comes in there again."

Not only is that dead-on true, but it seems to be something we never do in Buffalo, or at least not since Nate Clements left. Clements used to love pounding on Moss, and he did a tremendous job of containing him. Pound him again and again. He'll quit.

The Bills should just keep pounding T.Lady tonight. His backup is some rookie from Michigan State.

Here's to either one of the Aaron's knocking Tom Lady out tonight! :wallbash:

Is Chris Kelsay capable of getting a sack against Tom Brady

i found it to be quite interesting from a former players perspective with this team.

http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/09/i-dont-know-dick/

enjoy.........

Maybe Dick is telling the players something in those meetings that inspires them too. Maybe he’s got a bag of tricks up his sleeve that he hasn’t shown us yet. I hope he does, because I can’t bear to watch his “Deer in the headlights”, “fish out-of-water”, “Michael Jackson zombie-eyed” face for another season ……unless of course they are winning.

--love it