THE DAY OF RECKONING IS AT HAND!!!!

BradytoGivens

i assume that most of you, like myself, do not sit in front of your PC's on weekends when you're not at work. so this will be the last time before sunday to get your shout-outs.....it's gonna be freezing, and those going to the game (like myself) should really bundle up-some of those seats are WAAAAAAY up there!

anyways, looking for quick predictions, and maybe a quick statement about your picks. FYI as the game as gotten closer the media here in the bean seems to be taking notice of mcgahee, echoing what you guys on this board have been saying all week....I AM SO READY FOR THIS, I'LL BE TAILGATING STARTING AT NOON SHARP

Patriots 23-10, Drew can't come through at The Razor

With the Pats D being suceptible to the run, look for Mcgahee 30+ times, and Henry 5-10 timesThis is due tot he fact they have been trying to control the clock, and keep the opposing offense off of the field. Buffalo will go 3 wide in obvious passing downs due to lack of depth at the reciever position with bobby shaw cut, and josh reed hurt. Daimon Shelton the FB is a nasty run blocker. Drew has been getting rid of the ball in the last few games, and actually avoiding the blitz. his pocket awareness has been great since the Baltimore game he had. Buffalo's Defense has been playing amazing football. WIth the exception of Terrence Mcgee tripping a few times last week, Bills D is a solid A performance every week. Corey Dillion will have trouble running the ball like every other running back we have faced. 24-21 Buffalo. the oddsmakers give way too much credit to the Pats. Their starting corners are out, and they're still -8.

i assume that most of you, like myself, do not sit in front of your PC's on weekends when you're not at work.  so this will be the last time before sunday to get your shout-outs.....it's gonna be freezing, and those going to the game (like myself) should really bundle up-some of those seats are WAAAAAAY up there!

anyways, looking for quick predictions, and maybe a quick statement about your picks.  FYI as the game as gotten closer the media here in the bean seems to be taking notice of mcgahee, echoing what you guys on this board have been saying all week....I AM SO READY FOR THIS, I'LL BE TAILGATING STARTING AT NOON SHARP

114373[/snapback]

My predictions:

Even if you win, your most talented player on your team will still be your kicker.

Your QB's house will still be the tidiest place in all of New England.

Your fans will still be referred to as Ma$sholes, because you are all pricks.

i assume that most of you, like myself, do not sit in front of your PC's on weekends when you're not at work.  so this will be the last time before sunday to get your shout-outs.....it's gonna be freezing, and those going to the game (like myself) should really bundle up-some of those seats are WAAAAAAY up there!

anyways, looking for quick predictions, and maybe a quick statement about your picks.  FYI as the game as gotten closer the media here in the bean seems to be taking notice of mcgahee, echoing what you guys on this board have been saying all week....I AM SO READY FOR THIS, I'LL BE TAILGATING STARTING AT NOON SHARP

114373[/snapback]

My prediction is that this will be a very good game.

My predictions:

Even if you win, your most talented player on your team will still be your kicker.

Your QB's house will still be the tidiest place in all of New England.

Your fans will still be referred to as Ma$sholes, because you are all pricks.

114410[/snapback]

If only we could get you out of your shell B)

Guest BillsRebound

I praying for a competitive game, but we have not shown that we can do anything on the offensive side of the ball on the road except be offensive. Protecting Drew on the road is very different than at home. The Pats are going to bring the house and Drew is going to have to get out of the pocket and make some plays if we have any chance. Pats by 2 Touchdowns.

HEY

BRADYTOGIVENS

WHen the BILLS win,,,,,will you get out of our Board and go find yourself a PAtriots board somewhere

114521[/snapback]

Ahh, let 'em have their fun. If the Bills win, it will make it that much sweeter. If they don't win, you can just ingnore it.

Ahh, let 'em have their fun.  If the Bills win, it will make it that much sweeter.  If they don't win, you can just ingnore it.

114528[/snapback]

NAH MAN

This dude is a fool coming on this board. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Guest Guest_firewall_*

the key will be keeping it close early, if the Pats get up by more than ten in the first quarter we are billsfanone. make them kick field goals and play for field position, our strengths are defense and special teams. the offense must remain run first in order for us to win.

I'll stick up for him (gasp!). Brady hasn't been annoying (well at least that annoying). He doesn't need to leave unless he turns into a troll. So far he hasn't. Besides, Hollywood, T-Bone and Thurman's Helmet need some more friends, don't they? :)

As for the prediction...

If this game is close, the Bills will win. If it's a blowout, it will be the Pats blowing the Bills out.

I think that on a nuetral site, the Bills would win (taking into consideration the momentum they have built and how banged up the Pats are), but sadly for us fans it's in NE. I am convinced that the road woes are 100 percent mental for this team and I am betting (or praying) that their recent play has changed a lot of people's mindsets in that locker room. If that is indeed the case, then it comes down to talent and right now I think these teams are fairly equal (again taking into consideration the injuries) but I believe a lot in momentum and the Bills have tons of it right now, so I would pick a close game to go Buffalo's way.

However, if the mindset in the locker room hasn't been changed, then it could very well be a 14 point Pat win.

Enough skirting the issue. My pick: Bills 27 Pats 24.

I predict a low scoring game....

- The bills are going to stick with the running game even if WIllis gets stuffed the 1st 10 times he runs the ball.....they are going to make it work....but the pats run defense isn't a powerhouse.....so I dont anticipate that

- Because we are grinding it out....it will keep a. THe pats offense off the field and b. Make a situation where Drew is less supsetable to making a costly mistake.

- The pats offense....even though they aren't going to be on the field much....will keep it close with field goals......

My prediciton 10-6 bills

114373[/snapback]

Better take note of the BLITZ, because the PATS ARE GOING DOWN! :)

There, I feel better.

Sounds crazy but I am more optimistic about the Bills chances v. Pats this game than I was for the first game at RWS.

1. Bills have an offensive identity now. Run first is the Bills style of play not a pipedream. Evans has emerged as a deep threat and Bledsoe's game has gotten better as the running game has improved. They know what they are trying to do offensively.

2. ST have gotten better and we finally have a kick returner who can generate good field position.

3. The D gives the Bills a chance to win every game and Milloy is back.

IF the Bills do not turn over the ball, are efficient in the run game (i.e. pick up 3rd and 2), take advantage of the Pats nicked up secondary with a few big plays downfield, and IF the D contains Dillion (like they did last time) they can win this game.

HEART: Bills 17 Pats 16

HEAD: Pats 24, Bills 17

Brady will win this game for the Pats.

No way do we win this one.

Negative Ninny says Pats 34 Bills 14.

If I'm wrong you can bash.

We never win on Sunday night, we never win on the road, Drew is 1-4 v. New England......

114658[/snapback]

We NEVER win on Sunday night? While I admit it was a long time ago, I was in attendance for the butt kicking we gave the Titans in the 2000 home opener, which was on a Sunday night.

No way do we win this one.

Negative Ninny says Pats 34 Bills 14.

If I'm wrong you can bash.

We never win on Sunday night, we never win on the road, Drew is 1-4 v. New England......

114658[/snapback]

History is not on our side but there is always a first time for everything and all streaks come to an end at some point.