THE DAY OF RECKONING IS AT HAND!!!!

BradytoGivens

I feel good about this game,

Our D is awesome, and Milloy is back. We are much better than we were in the first contest.

Our O is finally breaking out. We cannot afford to make any mistakes, and we need to RUN RUN RUN. If we run a lot, they will have to commit to stopping it and then we can pass. Evans and Moulds should come up big. Lets hope the Refs call a fair game (shock, gasp,)

There D is overrated (They beat the rams last week (ONLY TEAM TO LOSE TO MIAMI)). There beat up D should give us an advantage.

Our ST are quite good.

BILLS 20 - - - - - - PATS 13

We NEVER win on Sunday night?  While I admit it was a long time ago, I was in attendance for the butt kicking we gave the Titans in the 2000 home opener, which was on a Sunday night.

114683[/snapback]

I have a little different memory of that game. Had RJ not been injured and E.Moulds not turned an AVP short cross into a 50 yard gain, we'd probably have lost that butt kicking.

The bright side is, our safety actually had an interception in that game (K. Carpenter). Of course, I was lit.

i assume that most of you, like myself, do not sit in front of your PC's on weekends when you're not at work.  so this will be the last time before sunday to get your shout-outs.....it's gonna be freezing, and those going to the game (like myself) should really bundle up-some of those seats are WAAAAAAY up there!

anyways, looking for quick predictions, and maybe a quick statement about your picks.  FYI as the game as gotten closer the media here in the bean seems to be taking notice of mcgahee, echoing what you guys on this board have been saying all week....I AM SO READY FOR THIS, I'LL BE TAILGATING STARTING AT NOON SHARP

Patriots 23-10, Drew can't come through at The Razor

114373[/snapback]

Nobody cares that are going to the game or that are so ready or that you will be tailgating or what time you get there