Glenn Beck raped & murdered a young girl in 1990

Ha!

http://glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/

This site exists to try and help examine the vicious rumour that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990. We don't claim to know the truth -- only that the rumour floating around saying that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990 should be discussed. So we're going to do our part to try and help get to the bottom of this.

Why won't Glenn Beck deny these allegations? We're not accusing Glenn Beck of raping and murdering a young girl in 1990 - in fact, we think he didn't! But we can't help but wonder, since he has failed to deny these horrible allegations. Why won't he deny that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990?

For satire to be funny doesn't it have to be based on something being true of the subject? Beck may act like a buffoon, but it appears that the guy has a very good accusation track record so far. He pretty much single handedly was responsible for Van Jones being exposed and brought down in disgrace. Anyone feel free to dig up something Beck said which was complete bulls**t and post it here. I think the wacky thing here is how a shmucky TV character like Glenn Beck has become one of the most influential people in politics. He and the rest of Fox are running circles around NBC, CBS and ABC news departments. The democrats have millions and millions of dollars at their disposal, they have the most charismatic President since John Kennedy, they have the majority in both houses, yet can't pass a single bill or find a single voice that can connect with America. Very strange days.

For satire to be funny doesn't it have to be based on something being true of the subject? Beck may act like a buffoon, but it appears that the guy has a very good accusation track record so far.

I think this is specifically a spoof of Beck's "debunking" of the FEMA concentration camp conspiracy theory.

For satire to be funny doesn't it have to be based on something being true of the subject? Beck may act like a buffoon, but it appears that the guy has a very good accusation track record so far. He pretty much single handedly was responsible for Van Jones being exposed and brought down in disgrace. Anyone feel free to dig up something Beck said which was complete bulls**t and post it here. I think the wacky thing here is how a shmucky TV character like Glenn Beck has become one of the most influential people in politics. He and the rest of Fox are running circles around NBC, CBS and ABC news departments. The democrats have millions and millions of dollars at their disposal, they have the most charismatic President since John Kennedy, they have the majority in both houses, yet can't pass a single bill or find a single voice that can connect with America. Very strange days.

This coming from a guy who won't deny he spends 24/7 in his basement covered in Cheetos posting on the internet.

This coming from a guy who won't deny he spends 24/7 in his basement covered in Cheetos posting on the internet.

You have the originality of an episode of Two and a Half Men.

FYI...I have my own business and work at home, I pay the mortgage and bills on time, I pay my taxes, I have excellent credit. Unlike you liberal freeloaders who avoid paying taxes at all costs and who voted for daddy Obama so he could wipe your ass and take care of everything. You marxist hippie punk.

He may have some narrow views, but I have a feeling that he contributes more to the one's that you feel need assistance from the government, than you do.

FYI...I have my own business and work at home, I pay the mortgage and bills on time, I pay my taxes, I have excellent credit. Unlike you liberal freeloaders who avoid paying taxes at all costs and who voted for daddy Obama so he could wipe your ass and take care of everything. You marxist hippie punk.

Beck contradicts himself a lot (The Obama raciest thing and I could dig up more) and he leads on his viewers a lot (His doom bunker) to me I don't watch Beck I feel he is hyperbolic and often irresponseable BUT If you want to watch him go ahead he is really a master showman and I give him credit he does make some good points in between his theatrics but its not for me.

Beck contradicts himself a lot (The Obama raciest thing and I could dig up more) and he leads on his viewers a lot (His doom bunker) to me I don't watch Beck I feel he is hyperbolic and often irresponseable BUT If you want to watch him go ahead he is really a master showman and I give him credit he does make some good points in between his theatrics but its not for me.

I'm not a fan of Beck's buffoonish hyperbolic personality. To me he's the opposite side of the Obermann coin in regards to the likability factor. What I do appreciate is the actually uncovering of bad guys like Van Jones or the corruption of government funded organizations like ACORN. If only the "respected" big media liberal news outlets still cared about the job of being journalists more than their political leanings.

I pay taxes, have an excellent credit score, don't owe anyone anything, put my own kid thru college, along with myself (3 degrees) and my husband worked his way thru via the USMC and the GI bill.

And because we voted for Obama we are "liberal freeloaders". Well isn't that interesting.

Touchy.

Dude, I don't know anything about you and I don't want to. But you do make me laugh. What's especially funny is that you don't even get the joke.

(By the way, I think there is a very good chance I pay twice as much in taxes than you. Not that it would matter in your narrow world). Oh, and I don't get the Two and half men reference. Never saw the show.

He may have some narrow views, but I have a feeling that he contributes more to the one's that you feel need assistance from the government, than you do.

What does that even mean? I highly doubt he pays more taxes than I do. No matter, the responses here prove the point of this entire thread.