Harrison would love a bounty on TO...

Pitta

Wow way to stay classy Harrison...I'm sure NBC appreciates his comments

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...post&status=ok

Harrison would love a bounty on T.O.

September 10, 2009 5:04 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham

Rodney Harrison doesn't have to honor Bill Belichick's one-voice policy anymore.

Harrison doesn't belong to the New England Patriots anymore. The former safety is an analyst for NBC. So he can say whatever he wants about an upcoming opponent.

On Thursday, he blasted Buffalo Bills receiver Terrell Owens with both barrels on Boston radio station WEEI's "The Dale and Holley Show."

"I'm pumped about T.O. opening up his big mouth about the Patriots," Harrison joked. "It's fair now. I can actually put a bounty on T.O. if I wanted and not get in any trouble."

Reggie Dunlop would be proud.

What triggered Harrison's response was what Owens told the Boston media on Wednesday.

Owens joked he was going to bring his spy camera to Monday night's season opener between the Bills and Patriots.

"He's a clown," Harrison said. "He's all about the circus show and the cameras, and it's all about that. But you best believe he'll have Shawn Springs in his grill and Brandon Meriweather will be putting his helmet down his throat. So I'm excited about seeing that on Monday.

"He's just so, so miserable. He wants to seek so much attention. I don't know. Something happened a long, long [time] ago, before we even knew T.O., that just made him like this. The guy is such a phenomenal talent, but his clown antics and his tactics just take away, year after year.

"The story we should be talking about is the playmaking ability, the big plays and his potential Hall of Fame career."

Why did NBC hire this animal?

Because Harrison brings ratings. Look, he has his own thread, on a Bill's forum. He's a car accident, nobody wants to see one, but nobody can look away, either. These guys are what stations drool over, for the most part.

Bet your bottom dollar T.O. will have his pick of stations/shows the second he decides to hang 'em up, and for the same reasons Harrison got his spot on NBC; they talk too much...

Rodney Harrison doesn't have to honor Bill Belichick's one-voice policy anymore.

Harrison doesn't belong to the New England Patriots anymore. The former safety is an analyst for NBC. So he can say whatever he wants about an upcoming opponent.

On Thursday, he blasted Buffalo Bills receiver Terrell Owens with both barrels on Boston radio station WEEI's "The Dale and Holley Show."

"I'm pumped about T.O. opening up his big mouth about the Patriots," Harrison joked. "It's fair now. I can actually put a bounty on T.O. if I wanted and not get in any trouble."

What triggered Harrison's response was what Owens told the Boston media on Wednesday.

Owens joked he was going to bring his spy camera to Monday night's season opener between the Bills and Patriots.

"He's a clown," Harrison said. "He's all about the circus show and the cameras, and it's all about that. But you best believe he'll have Shawn Springs in his grill and Brandon Meriweather will be putting his helmet down his throat. So I'm excited about seeing that on Monday.

"He's just so, so miserable. He wants to seek so much attention. I don't know. Something happened a long, long [time] ago, before we even knew T.O., that just made him like this. The guy is such a phenomenal talent, but his clown antics and his tactics just take away, year after year.

"The story we should be talking about is the playmaking ability, the big plays and his potential Hall of Fame career."

Awesome! I know TO will get this before Monday!

First point, Harrison has as many Super Bowl rings as Terrell Owens. So where does he get off with this crap? The platform upon which he stands is a bit rickety.

Second point, Harrison has been accused of being the dirtiest player in football so whatever his criticisms of Owens, they are bull sh--. Harrison carries as much baggage as anyone in the NFL.

Third point (hope actually), wouldn't it be great if after T.O. retires that he got a job with a network at the expense of Harrison? Because Owens, whatever you might want to say about the guy, has tons of intelligence and charisma.

First point, Harrison has as many Super Bowl rings as Terrell Owens. So where does he get off with this crap? The platform upon which he stands is a bit rickety.

Second point, Harrison has been accused of being the dirtiest player in football so whatever his criticisms of Owens, they are bull sh--. Harrison carries as much baggage as anyone in the NFL.

Third point (hope actually), wouldn't it be great if after T.O. retires that he got a job with a network at the expense of Harrison? Because Owens, whatever you might want to say about the guy, has tons of intelligence and charisma.

1st point lol No..... Harrison's 2 SB rings> TO's Zero

2nd point Duly noted, they're both a-holes but Rodney was our A-Hole and TO's yours so whatever

3rd point- Yeah all that intelligence like the time he "misread the bottle" (::cough::tried to kill himself ::cough::rolleyes: with a bottle of pain meds. And all the charisma that makes him so endearing to his teammates and coaches.

2nd point Duly noted, they're both a-holes but Rodney was our A-Hole and TO's yours so whatever

3rd point- Yeah all that intelligence like the time he "misread the bottle" (::cough::tried to kill himself ::cough::rolleyes: with a bottle of pain meds. And all the charisma that makes him so endearing to his teammates and coaches.

I'll take a vocal teammate who wants to win over a dirty cheapshot artist any day of the week... Harrison's a whole different breed of scumbag, and comparing him to TO is just childish and a "homer" move on your part.

Hey Luke Warm Pisswater, Rodney Harrison should be stripped of those rings for using and dealing HGH. He's an embarrasment to the game. He is a drug abusing cheap-shot artist that cost his team a Superbowl by failing to cover the immortal David Tyree.

The fact that people even listen to this giant bag of fraud confounds me.

Now go find a New England board or a dumpster (I guess I had no need to say it twice) in which to take up residence.

I hope that Harrison (and the rest of the Pats, including Bruschi) gets the swine flu.

lol. That could work; and maybe they spread it to all their fans too on Monday night! Then I guess we'd need to get all the Bills players some H1N1 vaccine shots

http://touchdown.org/patriots/16-reasons-t...he-patriots.php

#5 on the list. Still doesn't beat #3 though :rolleyes:

#1 makes me laugh. The way they say that they were given the "Single biggest punishment in NFL history". Even though it's true they make it sound as if people were actually fire or court case was involved. Losing a draft pick and some money really isn't a big deal to them IMO. Especially since they always seem to trade players or picks for someone else first rounder every year.

The real bounty should be on Dick Jauron.