Your tax dollars at work

1billsfan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is inconceivable to me that Congress is not climbing up the ass of ACORN right this very moment. They've received billions in taxpayer dollars in the past, and they're eligible for billions more in the current stimulus bill. And yet virtually NO ONE is interested in going after their books. How is this even possible? I recognize both sides are in deep with this group, but how is it possible to ignore all this amazing video?

I guess ACORN is glad it's not a private health insurance provider. And I guess if you think about it hard enough, helping a whore set up a prostitution business counts as a way to "save or create" jobs.

Just unbelievable to me.

It is inconceivable to me that Congress is not climbing up the ass of ACORN right this very moment. They've received billions in taxpayer dollars in the past, and they're eligible for billions more in the current stimulus bill. And yet virtually NO ONE is interested in going after their books. How is this even possible? I recognize both sides are in deep with this group, but how is it possible to ignore all this amazing video?

I guess ACORN is glad it's not a private health insurance provider. And I guess if you think about it hard enough, helping a whore set up a prostitution business counts as a way to "save or create" jobs.

Just unbelievable to me.

You just answered your own question. That's why

Who are the 7 idiots who voted no.

They should be the first tossed out of DC, tarred and feathered. With the 9 abstainers close behind.

Here are your ACORN 7.

* Dick Durbin (D-IL)

* Roland Burris (D-IL)

* Robert Casey (D-PA)

* Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)

* Patrick Leahy (D-VT)

* Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

* Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)

Here are your ACORN 7.

* Dick Durbin (D-IL)

* Roland Burris (D-IL)

* Robert Casey (D-PA)

* Patrick Leahy (D-VT)

* Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

Turban Durbin,Leaky Leahy, and the commie are on the list I see

Here are your ACORN 7.

* Dick Durbin (D-IL)

* Roland Burris (D-IL)

* Robert Casey (D-PA)

* Patrick Leahy (D-VT)

* Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

Burris. Obama's replacement as appointed by Blago. There's a real !@#$in' shocker.

Word is getting out that the Senate just voted 83-7 to de-fund ACORN.

The schitt is really starting to hit the fan now. Any more crap like this and MSNBC may need to run a story about it.

The Chairman MaObama government run networks ABC, CBS and NBC are still in censorship mode...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/...orn-senate-vote

The Chairman MaObama government run networks ABC, CBS and NBC are still in censorship mode...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/...orn-senate-vote

I like the story they have there where the morning radio hosts are interviewing Charles Gibson, and asking him why he wasn't covering the Senate vote and ACORN corruption and his response is "I have no idea what you're referring to."

Way to be on top of the news, Chuck.

I like the story they have there where the morning radio hosts are interviewing Charles Gibson, and asking him why he wasn't covering the Senate vote and ACORN corruption and his response is "I have no idea what you're referring to."

Way to be on top of the news, Chuck.

Here's a link to the audio of that inteview...

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/09/15/acorn...-ostrich-media/

Absolutely astonishing if Chucky "What's in the Bush Doctrine" Gibson really didn't have a clue about it.