Kickoff 2009 (McLaughlin style)

OGTEleven

I haven't been around too much but the season is about to kick off and I figured it was time for a McLaughlin. In case you don't know or forgot the rules, I will ask 5 questions. Reply with your answer to each. I will let you know whether you are right or WRONG!!!! in the style of the old McLaighlin group parody from SNL. I will try to be extra insulting.

To keep it up to date this time, once someone gets an answer correct I will edit the orginal entry and include the answer. You can then just skip it.

Here are the 5 questions:

1. Which Bill will make the biggest play (good play) on Monday night? EDIT: Answer McKelvin. Credit: Silvermike

2. Outside of McLaughlin's obvious choice from old polls and still reigning champ, who is currently the hottest female on the planet? The racehorse Rachel Alexandra. She defines awesome.

3. If you participate in fantasy baseball and you prepare properly, the same player should have topped your draft list for the past 5 years or so. Who is that player? David Aardsma (That should have been so easy)

4. September 14th and into the 15th will be "Get Lucky" day. Why? Mark Knopfler's new CD "Get Lucky" will be released (sort of tough I know but there are hints all over old McLaughlins, my sigs and avatar)

Former 5. The last question was going to be "If this Bill makes the Pro Bowl in 2009 it will be the best possible news for our prospects as a team." Trent Edwards was not going to be an eligible answer since he was too obvious as a QB. The answer was going to be D. Bell. That answer became too easy yesterday (Thanks Brandon for screwing up my poll).

Official question 5. How many sacks will Aaron Maybin record in 2009? 6.5

I haven't been around too much but the season is about to kick off and I figured it was time for a McLaughlin. In case you don't know or forgot the rules, I will ask 5 questions. Reply with your answer to each. I will let you know whether you are right or WRONG!!!! in the style of the old McLaighlin group parody from SNL. I will try to be extra insulting.

To keep it up to date this time, once someone gets an answer correct I will edit the orginal entry and include the answer. You can then just skip it.

1. Which Bill will make the biggest play (good play) on Monday night?

2. Outside of McLaughlin's obvious choice from old polls and still reigning champ, who is currently the hottest female on the planet?

3. If you participate in fantasy baseball and you prepare properly, the same player should have topped your draft list for the past 5 years or so. Who is that player?

4. September 14th and into the 15th will be "Get Lucky" day. Why?

Former 5. The last question was going to be "If this Bill makes the Pro Bowl in 2009 it will be the best possible news for our prospects as a team." Trent Edwards was not going to be an eligible answer since he was too obvious as a QB. The answer was going to be D. Bell. That answer became too easy yesterday (Thanks Brandon for screwing up my poll).

Official question 5. How many sacks will Aaron Maybin record in 2009?

I seriously love this game; glad to see it's back.

1) The Bills will make only bad plays. I will go with Oman fumble returned for by Pats for a TD.

2) My wife.

3) Fantasy baseball? Who still plays fantasy baseball? I will say Albert Pujols, assuming he still plays.

4) Because the Bills plane will crash on the way back from Foxborough, literally "blowing" up this team.

5) Five sacks.

Ataefiok Etukeren will flip five burgers simultaneously, beating Filmel Johnson's record of four.

2. Outside of McLaughlin's obvious choice from old polls and still reigning champ, who is currently the hottest female on the planet?

I'm guessing some horse in Saratoga.

3. If you participate in fantasy baseball and you prepare properly, the same player should have topped your draft list for the past 5 years or so. Who is that player?

Billy Bean

Trent Edwards is still walking.

Don't count out #1 above.

1000 on Fridays, 2 on Sunday/Monday

I seriously love this game; glad to see it's back.

1) The Bills will make only bad plays. I will go with Oman fumble returned for by Pats for a TD.

2) My wife.

3) Fantasy baseball? Who still plays fantasy baseball? I will say Albert Pujols, assuming he still plays.

4) Because the Bills plane will crash on the way back from Foxborough, literally "blowing" up this team.

5) Five sacks.

1. The first answer to the first question of the poll is down on the Bills????? WRONG!!!!!! There will be good plays (well, at least one).

2. Please apologize to her as I say WRONG!!!!!!!!! Once she knows the right answer even she will understand.

3. He still plays. WRONG!!!!!!!

5. WRONG!!!!!

1. Which Bill will make the biggest play (good play) on Monday night?Moorman

2. Outside of McLaughlin's obvious choice from old polls and still reigning champ, who is currently the hottest female on the planet? Cablecutie

3. If you participate in fantasy baseball and you prepare properly, the same player should have topped your draft list for the past 5 years or so. Who is that player? Anyone who participates in fantasy baseball is a fool.

4. September 14th and into the 15th will be "Get Lucky" day. Why? My wife will put out (for me)

Official question 5. How many sacks will Aaron Maybin record in 2009? 3.5

1) Chris Kelsay--in the first quarter he will alter his pass rush and divert into the stands, propose to Giselle on the spot. Giselle will be overtaken with Kelsay's chiseled good looks and leave Brady on the spot. This sends Brady into deep depression--unable to play.

2) Diane Lane

3) Pujols

4) Only 6 months and 3 days/2 days to St. Patrick's Day

5) How many times will he visit Tops or Wegmans? 6

Ataefiok Etukeren will flip five burgers simultaneously, beating Filmel Johnson's record of four.

Good guess but I think they cut that guy. WRONG!!!!!!!

I'm guessing some horse in Saratoga.

Be specific. WRONG!!!!!!!!

Billy Bean

There are two of them. Which one did you mean? Oh, never mind. I'll answer individually.

WRONG!!!!!!! and WRONG!!!!!!!

Trent Edwards is still walking.

Maybe he will be, maybe he won't be. WRONG!!!!!!!

Don't count out #1 above.

I already did. WRONG!!!!

1000 on Fridays, 2 on Sunday/Monday

Right about Fridays WRONG!!!!!!! about the rest.

1.) Leodis McKelvin

2.) Eleanor Clift

3.) Johan Santana

4.) Because our wives will offer sex in order to get us to stop crying after the Bills-Pats game.

5.) 11

Bonus question: On a scale of 0 to 10—with 0 representing zero possibility and 10 representing metaphysical certitude, will Dick Jauron survive the season?

1) Chris Kelsay--in the first quarter he will alter his pass rush and divert into the stands, propose to Giselle on the spot. Giselle will be overtaken with Kelsay's chiseled good looks and leave Brady on the spot. This sends Brady into deep depression--unable to play.

2) Diane Lane

3) Pujols

4) Only 6 months and 3 days/2 days to St. Patrick's Day

5) How many times will he visit Tops or Wegmans? 6

1. "A" for imagination "W" for WRONG!!!!!!!

2. I swear we've been through this. WRONG!!!!!!!

3. It seems unanimous. Unanimously WRONG!!!!!!

4. 14 seconds is my limit for trying to think of a witty response for a ridiculous answer so WRONG!!!!!!!!

5. I know he is smallish for a DE but even he has to eat more than 6 grocery trips worth in a season. WRONG!!!!!

1. TO

2. So 2nd place? All I can think of is Lee.

3. The answer to this is Albert Pujols. Hands down.

4. Because the Bills won and the game went past midnight?

5. This is a trick question. He can't record them because he is on the field and can't hold the camera. Zero.

1.) Leodis McKelvin

2.) Eleanor Clift

3.) Johan Santana

4.) Because our wives will offer sex in order to get us to stop crying after the Bills-Pats game.

5.) 11

Bonus question: On a scale of 0 to 10—with 0 representing zero possibility and 10 representing metaphysical certitude, will Dick Jauron survive the season?

1. CORRECT. I will modify the original.

2. Have you EVER watched this show??????? WRONG!!!!!!

3. Well at least you didn't say Pujols. WRONG!!!!!

4. Everyone? On this site? Have you seen us? WRONG!!!!!

5. I like that number. I really do. WRONG!!!!!

1. The glove-wearing nancy from Los Gatos.

2. My wife.

3. A-Rod.

4. We have taken the first steps toward a top-10 pick in next year's NFL draft.

5. 5

1. Already answered. WRONG!!!!!!

2. It's a board full of kiss-ups. WRONG!!!!!!!

3. I never knew Madonna's initials were "KRC" WRONG!!!!!!!!!

4. Is that an opinion, a statement of fact or an attempt at an answer? WRONG!!!!!!

5. WRONG!!!!!!!

1. Which Bill will make the biggest play (good play) on Monday night? EDIT: Answer McKelvin. Credit: Silvermike

Leodis McKelvin

Maude Flanders

Ichiro Suzuki

My wife will be back from her trip, I will buy her a bottle of vodka, and nature will take its course.

Demetrius Bell

Zero

1. TO

2. So 2nd place? All I can think of is Lee.

3. The answer to this is Albert Pujols. Hands down.

4. Because the Bills won and the game went past midnight?

5. This is a trick question. He can't record them because he is on the field and can't hold the camera. Zero.

1. Already answered WRONG!!!!

2. Yes 2nd place. Behind the obvious first place. WRONG!!!!!!!

3. WRONG!!!!!! And I don't care where your hands are when you're thinking of Albert Pujols. (I hate to steal from one of my own old jokes but couldn't resist. I think the first time it was about Faith Hill at least.)

4. Oooh. Good try. WRONG!!!!!!!!

5. This is not a trick question. WRONG!!!!!

Trick question. The hottest woman on the planet is a halfsie, composed of Jessica Alba's top half and vida guerra's lower half. So technically, she is the hottest womEn on the planet.

The answer is me. I put my team name at the top of every draft list. So again, trick question.

It is your anniversary of the day you discovered "alone time"?

James Hardy

Leodis McKelvin

You are indeed smarter than you look.

Maude Flanders

I looked it up on Goggle expecting to see Bea Arthur. Although slightly better, WRONG!!!!!

Ichiro Suzuki

He is way down the list. WRONG!!!!!!

My wife will be back from her trip, I will buy her a bottle of vodka, and nature will take its course.

WRONG!!!!! At least you invoked nature where so many others have invoked begging and crying.

Demetrius Bell

30 seconds later and still smarter than you look. Impressive.

Zero

Not even a Penn State guy can be that bad. WRONG!!!!!