Give Bills Coaching Staff Benefit of Doubt

BobbyC81

I'm going to give the coaching staff & Management the benefit of the doubt. I want to wait & see what they look like after about 4 games.

Since preseason doesn't matter & most Head Coaches don't show their hand in terms of offensive plays, let's see what happens in a few regular season games.

Jauron has to acknowledge that Belechick is a great coach since he's not beat him once in 6 games over 3 years. So, opening the season against the Pats, why would he want to show much in meaningless preseason games??

I'm going to give the coaching staff & Management the benefit of the doubt. I want to wait & see what they look like after about 4 games.

Since preseason doesn't matter & most Head Coaches don't show their hand in terms of offensive plays, let's see what happens in a few regular season games.

Jauron has to acknowledge that Belechick is a great coach since he's not beat him once in 6 games over 3 years. So, opening the season against the Pats, why would he want to show much in meaningless preseason games??

AVP, I think most of us have been giving them the benefit of a doubt for a long, long time... teams that know what they are doing, don't have weeks like this, right before the season starts. I don't think they deserve the benefit of our doubt anymore. None of these moves, in and of themselves is that horrible, it is just that their timing would seem to indicate that they really don't have any clear plan... to think, immediately after last season, the mood here sunk to an all time low, when it was announced that Jauron was coming back. Then, the owner hoodwinked with the Terrell Owens sigining... people were starting to feel sort of good about the team...now, this summer is an all-time low. It has been about 25 years since I have felt as hopeless about this teams chances, of just winning as many games as they lose...the bar has been lowered, and there is a real fear that it can't be lowered enough. These last three years have been atrocious... I am waiting to hear Lee Evans ask for a trade...

I too am waiting to see what happens. If the Bills happen to win 10 games this year and get into the playoffs, they were genius moves and the cagey dick jauron is a coaching genius on par with Dick Vermiel and Marty Schottenhiemer. If not, they were dumb and DJ deserves to be fired. We'll see what happens.

.. If the Bills happen to win 10 games this year and get into the playoffs, they were genius moves and the cagey dick jauron is a coaching genius on par with Dick Vermiel and Marty Schottenhiemer. If not, they were dumb and DJ deserves to be fired. We'll see what happens.

if I had a nickle for every.... :unsure:

I'm willing to give AVP the benefit of a doubt, but for the rest of the coaching staff, no way. They have already proved to everyone they are incompetent. They don't need to prove their incompetence again.

I'm willing to give AVP the benefit of a doubt, but for the rest of the coaching staff, no way. They have already proved to everyone they are incompetent. They don't need to prove their incompetence again.

Not Bobby April....He has had his STs as one of the top three units in the NFL for the last 4 years...

If Jauron falters in the 1st 4 games, I can very easily see April replacing him as the interim HC.

Not Bobby April....He has had his STs as one of the top three units in the NFL for the last 4 years...If Jauron falters in the 1st 4 games, I can very easily see April replacing him as the interim HC.

Big deal.

There are two reasons why April shouldn't be coach:

1.) he doeasn't want the job.

2.) ST coaching is several orders of magnitude less complex than HC or even a coordinator position.

There is only one reason why he could ever be made coach if DJ is dumped:

1.) he's already on the payroll.

It's the "Bills way".

If OBD cared more about winning than selling tickets, Jauron would have been gone last year - so now because of a lousy showing in the pre-season and what appears to be some last-minute disarray, a couple changes have been made.

What is the NE spread now that we have 3 rookies starting on the OL?!?

Anybody with half a brain knows that the last thing Trent Edwards needs is more pounding into the turf. Hopefully, Fitz will be up to the task, but I would not be surprised to see both QBs on IR before the bye-week.

They got the benifit of doubt a couple years ago...Now I just want Dead Dick and his band of zombies as far away from My Football Team as they can get...Just waiting for the axe to fall, that's all...Just a matter of time now... :devil: