New England

MavBavButav

name a bigger shock, honestly. i challenge you.

hahahahahahaha...ok I will take your unbeliveably dumb challenge of name a more shocking win in the history of sports...

Buster Douglas KO's Tyson...there will never be a more shocking defeat ever in sports...

Det beats the Lakers with Shaq, Kobe, Malone, and Payton in the finals...another...

FYI: The Giants beating NE in the SB 2 years ago is more shocking than if the Bills win this Monday night after Brady has not played since his SB loss in 2007 and the NE defense is missing 6 of its best defensive players from the last time Brady played (Bruschi, Vrabel, Seymore, Harrison, Samuel, Hobbs, etc.) from that SB team...

Double FYI: NEVER will a loss on the first game of a season ever be in the running for the biggest loss of all time...and you act like we are the worst team in football, which we are not...and you act like the Pats are the best team in football, which they are not.

hahahahahahaha...ok I will take your unbeliveably dumb challenge of name a more shocking win in the history of sports...

Buster Douglas KO's Tyson...there will never be a more shocking defeat ever in sports...

FYI: The Giants beating NE in the SB 2 years ago is more shocking than if the Bills win this Monday night after Brady has not played since his SB loss in 2007 and the NE defense is missing 6 of its best defensive players from the last time Brady played (Bruschi, Vrabel, Seymore, Harrison, Samuel, Hobbs, etc.) from that SB team...

1980 US Olympic Hockey Team

2004 Dream team loss to Puerto Rico by 19 and subsequent losses to Lithuania and Argentina

and about 1000 others

Det beats the Lakers with Shaq, Kobe, Malone, and Payton in the finals...another...

Double FYI: NEVER will a loss on the first game of a season ever be in the running for the biggest loss of all time...and you act like we are the worst team in football, which we are not...and you act like the Pats are the best team in football, which they are not.

tyson losing may be the only one....

the pistons were the eastern conference champions. they were a good team. Not a shock.

same with the giants. they were a good team also. they were the NFC champs. Not a shock.

you act like our first team offense has scored a touchdown in the preseason. you act like we didn't just fire our offensive coordinator. you act like we didn't just cut our starting left tackle. you act like the patriots aren't hungry after last season losing their golden boy tom brady for the season. you act like the patriots didn't miss the playoff after having an 11-5 record. you act like the patriots aren't going to be hungry as a wild boar after not eating for 2 months.

don't underestimate what an upset this would be.

Maybe Perry Fewell and Bobby April get together and scheme a way to beat Bellicheck (return of the Creep? surprise on-sides kicks?)

Sure, New England has beaten us 6 years in a row.

Sure, they're terrific athletes.

They have the best equipment available.

Hell, every player has their own personal masseuse.

Not masseur. Masseuse.

But it doesn't matter.

Do you know that every NE player has an electrocardiogram... blood and urine tests every 24 hours... to see if there's any change in his physical condition?

Do you know that they use the most sophisticated spying methods...from the Soviet Union, East and West Germany...and the newest power, Trinidad-Tobago?

But it doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter!

I tell you, it just doesn't matter!

Even!

Even if we win... If we win!

Ha!

Even if we play so far over our heads... that our noses bleed for a week to ten days...

even if God in heaven above listens to Tim Russert...and he comes down and points His hand at our side of the field...

even if every man, woman and child in Western NY...held hands together

and prayed for us to win... it just wouldn't matter...

because all the really good-looking girls...would still go out

with the guys from Boston...'cause they got all the money!

It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter what our offense does! It's the D and Special Teams that count, The O :thumbdown: just doesn't matter!

tyson losing may be the only one....

the pistons were the eastern conference champions. they were a good team. Not a shock.

same with the giants. they were a good team also. they were the NFC champs. Not a shock.

you act like our first team offense has scored a touchdown in the preseason. you act like we didn't just fire our offensive coordinator. you act like we didn't just cut our starting left tackle. you act like the patriots aren't hungry after last season losing their golden boy tom brady for the season. you act like the patriots didn't miss the playoff after having an 11-5 record. you act like the patriots aren't going to be hungry as a wild boar after not eating for 2 months.

don't underestimate what an upset this would be.

I will bet everything in the world that if the Bills beat the Pats that if you asked every sports journalist in the world to name the top 50 biggest upsets in the history of all sports, not one would include that win.

Also, I guess you also know more than the entire sports odds makers in the world because you are saying the Bills beating the Pats is bigger than the Pats losing to the Giants (in what is called one of the biggest upsets in all of sports history) in the biggest game of all of sports...let me show you the odds of both games genius...

Pats VS Giants in SB: Pats -12

Pats VS Bills Monday night: Pats -10.5

So the entire sports betting world believes the Giants had less of a chance to beat the Pats going into the two games, yet you are trying to claim a Bills win would be the biggest upset in the history of sports? Wow that is dumb...

And I love how you say Tyson losing "may" be more shocking when its literally the #1 most shocking upset ever on just about everyones list...