I don't care about preseason. It means nothing.

This team has more talent than last year. Last year we were 2 plays from being 9-7. We should've beat Miami at least once, and threw away both Jets games. We weren't that horrible, missing Schobel and others.

I don't care about anything till Monday Night Football. I think Jauron is a pretty smart guy. Look for some surprises. I'm not a huge fan of Turk or Perry, but time will tell.

Bring it.

This team has more talent than last year. Last year we were 2 plays from being 9-7. We should've beat Miami at least once, and threw away both Jets games. We weren't that horrible, missing Schobel and others.

I don't care about anything till Monday Night Football. I think Jauron is a pretty smart guy. Look for some surprises. I'm not a huge fan of Turk or Perry, but time will tell.

Bring it.

every 7-9 team can say that though...

Bring it.

Agreed the only record that mattes is the one they start building in the regular season.

Time will tell I would guess that RW's stance is that Jauron has until the bye week to prove he has this team headed in the right direction.

Hey it costs me nothing to be optimistic. We always sucked in preseason during the Kelly years.

Absolutely no comparison. The 3rd/4th string sucked back then but not our 1st and 2nd. Also, Marv sat most of the starters during the pre-season games.

Bring it.

Totally agree. Not to sure about Turk yet. But screw the preseason, no reason on getting down because of games that mean nothing. Screw the Pats, Screw Brady, Screw Moss, Screw Welker and most importantly Screw Bellichick!

Let's get some Monday Night Football action going!!! GO BILLS!!! CRUSH THE BEEE-OTCH BRADY ON NATIONAL TV HIS FIRST "REAL" GAME BACK. DAMN I AM PUMPED!!

Hey it costs me nothing to be optimistic. We always sucked in preseason during the Kelly years.

TC,

You've activated the launch sequence. Don't you know this is not a place for optimism. I hope you've mastered the Jedi mind tricks because you're going against the conventional wisdom that:: our coach sucks, our QB sucks, our Oline sucks, our receiver will melt down, etc.

I agree. I've been watching parts of games from last year and think the team should trend upwards this year, if anything, given who's coming back and additions, experience. This is not a bad team. The question is, are they OK or good, and how good?

I'm looking forward to once the real bullets start flying, and remain cautiously optimistic.

Bring it.

Bring it.

I guess this was made before Turk was shown the door, so we'll leave it at it had some meaning, at least for him. And the other OC's fired this preseason.

Bring it.

This team has more talent??????

With the exception of the Owens signing, this is essentually the same roster that sucked the entire 2nd half of last season. Sorry I just can't see much of an improvement in their record over last year. (and they had an easier schedule last year)

Bring it.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE PRESEASON MEANS NOTHING !?!?!?" -Turk Schonert

Bring it.

I guess you're right - - TIME did tell - - and itwasn't nice to the TURK!