ATTENTION "Preseason doesn't matter" crowd

BLZFAN4LIFE

The Bills' train wreck occurred a long time ago. It is not only off the tracks, but the cars have fallen into the ravine. Isn't it about time someone called for a crane to get this antiquated monstrosity back on the tracks?

The Bills' record for the decade have it ranked 29 out of 32. Trust me, no one is emulating this carcass, unless they want to learn how not to run a franchise. How can you not be embarrassed at the dismal state of affairs? :rolleyes:

Did I say the Bills weren't a train wreck? No. Nor did I say I was happy about their performance in the past decade.

But I'm pretty sure the path to success doesn't include imitating even bigger retards.

Did I say the Bills weren't a train wreck? No. Nor did I say I was happy about their performance in the past decade.

But I'm pretty sure the path to success doesn't include imitating even bigger retards.

The Bucs have won the Super Bowl in the last decade & have a better record over all than the Bills over that period so I don't see how you can call them bigger retards.

The Bucs have won the Super Bowl in the last decade & have a better record over all than the Bills over that period so I don't see how you can call them bigger retards.

So, firing Jon Gruden for no apparent reason is legit? With their declining talent on defense and a mediocre offense, they were at least competitive. Their Superbowl win was 7 seasons ago. That's more than an eternity in sports these days.

Yeah, I'm sure the Bucs and Chiefs will be offensive juggernauts as a result of these firings. Both cases reek of young HCs in full panic mode. My bet is that will show up in the regular season sooner than later.

Before you start condemning the Bills for NOT doing the same thing, why don't we see what happens when the real games begin.

GO BILLS!!!

Before you start condemning the Bills for NOT doing the same thing, why don't we see what happens when the real games begin.

Because it's important to demonstrate you can win in the preseason. Then you tank the regular season to get higher draft picks to make you more competetive next preseason.

So, firing Jon Gruden for no apparent reason is legit? With their declining talent on defense and a mediocre offense, they were at least competitive. Their Superbowl win was 7 seasons ago. That's more than an eternity in sports these days.

Gruden was fired for a very good reason. He lost the locker room. The Glazers talked to the players & Gruden had little support. The Bucs at least have been in the playoffs a few times in those 7 years unlike the Bills. Who have never won a Super Bowl. You also contradict yourself. You said the Bucs fired Gruden for no apparent reason then said their Super Bowl win was more than an eternity (ago) isn't that an apparent reason?

Great. Now what?

If you really think pre-season matter, look no further than last year. Detroit Lions went 4-0 in pre=season last year, and as we all know, 0-16 in regular season.

SO tell me, does pre-season really matter? HELL NO

It is not the RESULT!!!!!! How many damn times does someone have to say that before SOMEONE gets a clue?!?!!??!

Ask Turk Schonert if preseason PLAY matters, and he'll tell you HELL YES, as a lot of us have said. Ding, dong, found a light bulb.

Watching football. The Bucs front office hasn't exactly exemplified good management the past few years. The Chiefs has exemplified mismanagement recently. I don't think either can reasonably be used as an example of how to run a football organization...particularly when the substance of your example is strictly limited to a breathtakingly retarded statement of "But they're NFL teams!"

My concerns with the offense are based on the fact that it hasn't changed from last year...and it sucked last year. I could give two ***** about their preseason performance...because IT'S PRESEASON. It doesn't matter.

So DC Tom, I start a thread at 7:42 approving the decision of two NFL clubs to fire their O coordinators because of unsatisfactory performances in the preseason. Although I have never had a beef with you before, you came on very strong calling my argument "overly juvenile" and "breathtakingly retarded."

4 hours later the Bills fire Schonert. The type of decision that I was advocating in response to a woeful preseason performance. I took the high road by not responding to your "overly juvenile" remark with name calling and although the opportunity is here now, I will not respond to your rude remarks with an "I told you so" rant. However, seeing how today's events unfolded, I believe you owe me an apology.

So DC Tom, I start a thread at 7:42 approving the decision of two NFL clubs to fire their O coordinators because of unsatisfactory performances in the preseason. Although I have never had a beef with you before, you came on very strong calling my argument "overly juvenile" and "breathtakingly retarded."

4 hours later the Bills fire Schonert. The type of decision that I was advocating in response to a woeful preseason performance. I took the high road by not responding to your "overly juvenile" remark with name calling and although the opportunity is here now, I will not respond to your rude remarks with an "I told you so" rant. However, seeing how today's events unfolded, I believe you owe me an apology.

No laughing in the Bills locker room for the nxt 6 weeks fter this move.