What will be T Owens comments after Pats game?

_ROOKIE_

I think he will say he was not getting the ball and that is why they could not get anything going on offense. Bills 6 Pats 42 final

Its not going to be that bad honestly I would go with 17-31 Pats* but I think at the half it will be tied or within 3 just a weird feeling I have that the Bills will play a really good first half but the Pats* will take a drive for a TD for a 9 or 10 minute drive that will pretty much kill the Bills chances and the Bills won't recover from it and the Pats* will win by 14 or 17 but like I said a very competitive first half.

Its not going to be that bad honestly I would go with 17-31 Pats* but I think at the half it will be tied or within 3 just a weird feeling I have that the Bills will play a really good first half but the Pats* will take a drive for a TD for a 9 or 10 minute drive that will pretty much kill the Bills chances and the Bills won't recover from it and the Pats* will win by 14 or 17 but like I said a very competitive first half.

I agree with you except the score, by half it will be bills 6 pats 21, second half will be all pats

Why are you feeding him? I don't understand.

Guest dog14787

I also feel like its going to be competitive game. :P (seriously)

After the Bills shock the world & beat NE "Who here thought we'd win? You're a liar, you're a liar, you're a liar"

it wouldnt suprise me as the pats* secondary looks horrid. like a piece of rotten swiss cheese, stinky with holes everywhere.

this game could be high scoring if checkwards can get the ball to owens and evans more than he even tried to in this dismal preseason.

I totally agree with this.