What's The Difference Between A Birther, a Commie and a Truther?

IDBillzFan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama would never hire a Birther.

I sure hope he paid his taxes, too. :censored:

This guy Jones is not only a radical, he's clearly on the lunatic fringe. He's also thinks the "white polluters" have been “steering poison into the people of color communities"...

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/20...or-communities/

Americans were fully warned about Obama being a radical. This nutt job Jones getting the green czar job from Obama is disgusting and outrageous. Obama's presidency is a freaking disaster.

This guy Jones is not only a radical, he's clearly on the lunatic fringe. He's also thinks the "white polluters" have been “steering poison into the people of color communities"...

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/20...or-communities/

Americans were fully warned about Obama being a radical. This nutt job Jones getting the green czar job from Obama is disgusting and outrageous. Obama's presidency is a freaking disaster.

Its this guy and like 2 or 3 other guys Obama has hired that make him look like a left wing radical. Honestly besides these 2 or 3 HUGE blemishes Obama has hired a lot of competent smart people but these bonehead moves make you think.

Its this guy and like 2 or 3 other guys Obama has hired that make him look like a left wing radical. Honestly besides these 2 or 3 HUGE blemishes Obama has hired a lot of competent smart people but these bonehead moves make you think.

Like who? That nimrod of a press secretary, Gibbs? Axelrod? Seriously...who TF are these "competent" people he's hired?

People will believe anything! I once knew a guy who believed that a cracker could be transformed into the literal body and blood of a guy who has been dead for nearly 2,000 years. Dude was nuts! He also thought that the Earth is only 6,000 years old and that that the aforementioned dead guy once rose from the dead. What a crazy mf'er!

Conspiracy theories and fairy tales are for bumpkins.

Maybe Obama should find that guy and hire him! :P

Like who? That nimrod of a press secretary, Gibbs? Axelrod? Seriously...who TF are these "competent" people he's hired?

Well his energy secretary Steven Chu was a former Nobel Prize winner came up with a plan to use some of the stimulus money to fix some of the problems with the electrical grid making them less prone to massive black out like the one in 2003 that blacked out a lot of the East Coast and parts of Canada happened because some branches hit power lines. So yeah he has hired a lot of good people and a few crazies.

People will believe anything! I once knew a guy who believed that a cracker could be transformed into the literal body and blood of a guy who has been dead for nearly 2,000 years. Dude was nuts! He also thought that the Earth is only 6,000 years old and that that the aforementioned dead guy once rose from the dead. What a crazy mf'er!

Conspiracy theories and fairy tales are for bumpkins.

Maybe Obama should find that guy and hire him! :P

Not sure what you're having a hard time believing. He's an admitted communist. He admits that he believes Bush caused 9/11. Hell, he even stood in front of people and said the problem with Republicans is that they're assssholes. There's no denying any of those facts. And now he's a special advisor to the most powerful man in the world.

So can you explain to me where the conspiracy theory is? Or are you just saying that this special czar to Obama is a bumpkin because he's a 9/11 truther?

Honestly, I'm not sure WTF you're babbling about. Please explain. If you can.

Well his energy secretary Steven Chu was a former Nobel Prize winner came up with a plan to use some of the stimulus money to fix some of the problems with the electrical grid making them less prone to massive black out like the one in 2003 that blacked out a lot of the East Coast and parts of Canada happened because some branches hit power lines. So yeah he has hired a lot of good people and a few crazies.

First of all... You named one person. Second of all, that person is an

Not sure what you're having a hard time believing. He's an admitted communist. He admits that he believes Bush caused 9/11. Hell, he even stood in front of people and said the problem with Republicans is that they're assssholes. There's no denying any of those facts. And now he's a special advisor to the most powerful man in the world.

So can you explain to me where the conspiracy theory is? Or are you just saying that this special czar to Obama is a bumpkin because he's a 9/11 truther?

Honestly, I'm not sure WTF you're babbling about. Please explain. If you can.

Nope, you've got me all wrong. Anyone who believe that 9-11 Truther crap is a fckuing retard IMHO.

My point is that believing something like 9-11 Bush Conspiracy or that Obama was born in Kenya or that the Moon landings were faked or that the government planned the JFK assassination or (pick your favorite religious fairy tale) is all the same. It's irrational, illogical, emotional and usually shows a fundamental lack of critical thought in the face of overwhelming evidence. Humanity's capacity to believe is truly mind-boggling. People seem to live for this schitt.

Clear enough?

My problem with the man is his apparent lack of judgment and ability to think for himself. You seem to have an axe to grind because he is a Democrat and works for Obama, which is your right of course, but who's reasoning is more sound here?

Way to go for the unbiased, reputable news site BTW! How many Fox News YouTube videos can you put on a single web page before it's considered gaudy?

The grid acted like it's supposed to so that the overloads will not fry the infrastructure.

The grid acted like it's supposed to so that the overloads will not fry the infrastructure.

I predict a response to this observation along the lines of "there should be infrastructure to protect the grid so it doesn't overload." will be posted without a trace of irony.

First of all... You named one person. Second of all, that person is an

I don't get what was so stupid about what he said you might disagree with it but it at least is grounded in logic? Secondly the guy is pretty respected in his field like i said he was a Nobel prize winner.

I guess what they are trying to do is make it so that if the grid over loads a smaller area will be affected so that instead of half the eastern sea board and a huge chunk of Canada and the mid west only a state/providence or two will be blacked out. Our electrical grid by any analysis was in need of a good upgrade. Basically our grid should be able to limit the damage more effectively by having it not all being interconnected at such a large scale.

I guess what they are trying to do is make it so that if the grid over loads a smaller area will be affected so that instead of half the eastern sea board and a huge chunk of Canada and the mid west only a state/providence or two will be blacked out. Our electrical grid by any analysis was in need of a good upgrade. Basically our grid should be able to limit the damage more effectively by having it not all being interconnected at such a large scale.

Venture to guess where the biggest roadblocks are to the electrical grid modernization?

I don't get what was so stupid about what he said you might disagree with it but it at least is grounded in logic? Secondly the guy is pretty respected in his field like i said he was a Nobel prize winner.

For the record, the Nobel Prize is an award given by snobby Swedish elitists.

Yasser Arafat, Jimmy Carter, Al Gore, and Wangari Maathai are recent winners.

Read up on it a little. Try this too.

So it was some branches hitting power lines that caused that outage? OK..sure.

Nope, you've got me all wrong. Anyone who believe that 9-11 Truther crap is a fckuing retard IMHO.

My point is that believing something like 9-11 Bush Conspiracy or that Obama was born in Kenya or that the Moon landings were faked or that the government planned the JFK assassination or (pick your favorite religious fairy tale) is all the same. It's irrational, illogical, emotional and usually shows a fundamental lack of critical thought in the face of overwhelming evidence. Humanity's capacity to believe is truly mind-boggling. People seem to live for this schitt.

Clear enough?

My problem with the man is his apparent lack of judgment and ability to think for himself. You seem to have an axe to grind because he is a Democrat and works for Obama, which is your right of course, but who's reasoning is more sound here?

Way to go for the unbiased, reputable news site BTW! How many Fox News YouTube videos can you put on a single web page before it's considered gaudy?

First of all, I don't give a schitt what you think of where the link was from. The Van Jones info in the link is absolutely, undeniably true. But nice try with yet the typical liberal "I can't dispute the message so I'll attack the messenger" argument.

Second, I have commented previously that birthers are !@#$ing idiots. Again, nice try...but useless to the point at hand.

Finally, here is why I have an axe to grind: This is a hand-picked Obama czar...a self-admmitted communist who even YOU admit is a !@#$ing retard...and he is currently overseeing $60 BILLION of OUR money from the stimulus bill (I hope the fact that I linked to Air America provides you with more credibility.) YOU may like having a !@#$ing retard communist in charge of that much money with absolutely NO accountability to anyone but his boss, but I don't. It's as irresponsible as taking a guy who cheated on his taxes and naming him your freaking treasury secretary.

SIXTY BILLION. This is beyond laughable. With any luck Jones will be canned before class starts on Tuesaday so we can get back to the really important stuff, like hearing Obama once again explain a health care plan that no one has been able to explain.