Traveling to Boston Next Week

Chef Jim

If your wife has a Dib worthy set shame on you for not paying attention to them as often as you can.

But back to the point of the thread. Don't waste your time in what Boston claims to be a "Chinatown." It's pathetic but then again not much different than the rest of the city.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need advice. Yeah right like I'm going to leave San Francisco and go to Chinatown in a city known for it's Irish. :flirt:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a city known for it's Irish. :flirt:

Touché ....No offense to the Irish on this board but they need to stick to drinking and forget about food anyway. Have you ever had an Irish meal where you walked away and said .... "wow! I would like to do that over again." I bet not.

Beantown is also known for Italian. I know you are not looking for advice so I will not tell you about the North End where you might just find some good Italian eats.

Touché ....No offense to the Irish on this board but they need to stick to drinking and forget about food anyway. Have you ever had an Irish meal where you walked away and said .... "wow! I would like to do that over again." I bet not.

Beantown is also known for Italian. I know you are not looking for advice so I will not tell you about the North End where you might just find some good Italian eats.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need it. Like I'm going to leave San Francisco's North Beach and eat Italian food cooked by a fag Italian wannabe Pats fan who can't pronounce beer without sounding the dick smoking Pats fan that he is.

BTW the best stew on a cold winters night is Irish Stew.

BTW part II. I'm done for the day so please no more advice. And hell, I'm only going to be there for five days.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need it. Like I'm going to leave San Francisco's North Beach and eat Italian food cooked by a fag Italian wannabe Pats fan who can't pronounce beer without sounding the dick smoking Pats fan that he is.

BTW part II. I'm done for the day so please no more advice. And hell, I'm only going to be there for five days.

You are leaving a city known for it's queers and going to another city full of queers.

Thanks but I don't need any advice. I'm planning on doing an oyster bar crawl on Saturday. Already have the bars and directions set up on Google Maps on my Blackberry.

CJ - I will be in the B'town this weekend. Let me in on your mollusk tour - I will preview for you and make sure that all is set up properly for you.

Let us know how it goes.

You need to check out the Bleacher Bar at Fenway Park - relatively new (open a little over a year, I think) - enjoy a Cape Codder (they tend to skimp on the cranberry juice, but make it up in vodka) while gazing out at the surreal Fenway Park vista from the warning track at center field...

Beacher Bar - outside

Bleacher Bar - inside

The Bleacher Bar

You need to check out the Bleacher Bar at Fenway Park - relatively new (open a littel over a year, I think) - enjoy a Cape Codder (they tend to skimp on the cranberry juice, but make it up in vodka) while gazing out at the surreal Fenway Park vista from the warning track at center field...

Beacher Bar - outside

Bleacher Bar - inside

The Bleacher Bar

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. Yeah, like I need someone to tell me to go to a bar. ;)

I am curious as to why you would post a thread about going to Boston when you didn't want anyone to comment about things to do there....

Was this a social experiment to see how many people would blindly ignore your statement about not giving advice?

Well add me to the ignore list and take my advice to pi55 on Fenway if you get the chance. :censored:<_<

I am curious as to why you would post a thread about going to Boston when you didn't want anyone to comment about things to do there....

Was this a social experiment to see how many people would blindly ignore your statement about not giving advice?

Well add me to the ignore list and take my advice to pi55 on Fenway if you get the chance. :censored:<_<

A little slow on the uptake are we?

Find my daughter at work and say hi.

Are you sure that's a good idea?!?

Keep Lowell away from the plane if you do decide to fly with Sandpiper. If you do, say Hello to Helen & Fay for me. Thanks Bro.

Nice Wings reference.....loved that show. :censored:

Chef...you should definitely fly over to Nantucket while on your vacation.