Is it possible that Jauron and company have created one

zevo

This thought may be on the ridiculous side but it is a thought none the less. But what if TO sitting out, trent looking bad, the no huddle, and the whole offense looking terrible is all part of a vanilla plan so teams (ie the patriots) have little to no legit tape of what our offense is capable of.

Do I truly believe this no. But the thought has crossed my mind. Maybe I'm sick? Maybe this idea has already been posted so I apologize if this has been discussed.

I think you may have something there Mr Bond...bwahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!$#$%&*^*

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes me think of this

Monday night, September 14th 2009

After a decent retrun by McKelvin, 1st and 10, ball on the Bills 26

Trent Edwards break from the huddle

Richard Seymour: "Oh crap fellas THEY HUDDLED - THEY F**KING HUDDLED"

Ty Warren: "HOLY F**KING SH*T!"

Belicheck, on the sidelines, slams off his headset: "I KNEW IT! I F**KING KNEW IT. DAMN YOU JAURON. DAMN YOU!"

Brady, standinging nect to Belicheck: : "We are so..."

Randy Moss, next to Brady: "F**ked."

Dick high fives Turk and the Bills proceed to go 3 and out.

Well, I really wish I had written this. Comedy GOLD! :ph34r:

This thought may be on the ridiculous side but it is a thought none the less. But what if TO sitting out, trent looking bad, the no huddle, and the whole offense looking terrible is all part of a vanilla plan so teams (ie the patriots) have little to no legit tape of what our offense is capable of.

Do I truly believe this no. But the thought has crossed my mind. Maybe I'm sick? Maybe this idea has already been posted so I apologize if this has been discussed.

I actually think it's possible, exactly the way you just said it. With a team relying so heavily on basically two new guys, Terrell Owens on Offense and Aaron Maybin on Defense, with basically the exact same team as last year besides, the only thing that's going to make this Bills team better than 8-8, and therefore a playoff team, is the element of surprise.

They HAVE been running completely vanilla schemes, on BOTH sides of the ball, this entire time.

I dunno, I just got a funny feeling.

I actually think it's possible, exactly the way you just said it. With a team relying so heavily on basically two new guys, Terrell Owens on Offense and Aaron Maybin on Defense, with basically the exact same team as last year besides, the only thing that's going to make this Bills team better than 8-8, and therefore a playoff team, is the element of surprise.

They HAVE been running completely vanilla schemes, on BOTH sides of the ball, this entire time.

I hear you about this odd feeling that what they have put out on the field is not the final product.

Then again, I am honestly tired of setting myself up with expectations at the beginning of every goddamn season.

Makes me think of this

Belicheck, on the sidelines, slams off his headset: "I KNEW IT! I F**KING KNEW IT. DAMN YOU JAURON. DAMN YOU!"

:doh::lol::lol::sick::nana::w00t:

damnit this is one of the funniest posts i've ever read on the stadium wall!!!!!

Makes me think of this

Post. of. the. Year.

:sick::nana::w00t:

Damn you figured it out, curses again!

I will lay the simple plan out now. We will stumble our way though the season with a "drugged" up Trent (to slow his cat like reflexes).

We will release more fake video of the Beast, pretending to smoke weed.

Then when the season is over (in Madden voice), BAM we get our prize!

Tim Tebow - There you have it, damn Stadium Wall. Folied.

No, and if they were trying that, the Pats would use game film from last year since this is basically the same lousy Bills team. The Pats ARE that much better than the Bills. I don't think there is anything the Bills could do that would throw the Pats off.

anyone who believes this is dillusional. The truth is that with the exception of Owens, thsi is essentially the same Bills team that stunk it up the entire 2nd half of last season. Edwards looks to have regressed and is afraid to throw the ball downfield or so it would seem.

As mentioned by a previous poster, the talent and the coaching is just not there.

Huddling when you told everyone you wouldn't huddle is no big deal. It would just make it easier for the defense to send in subs based on the down and position. If they never had told anyone about the no-huddle and then did that in the first game would place NE* in a maybe awkward position. Doing the reverse does nothing to NE*. If they come out without the no-huddle on the 14th all it means is they realize the no-huddle didn't work well in the preseason. They won't do that so expect the no-huddle and maybe a few plays they didn't show in the preseason. The rest is execution and OL play or the lack of those.

The more I think of this, the more I think of it as a real possibility. Could this all just be for the Pats on Monday night. When you lose every game to a team for the past 8-9 years it will make you do crazy things. Paul Hamilton is on record saying that he does not believe the Bills will use the no-huddle. MAkes you think...

I totally agree with you. I am not saying that they are going to do this. I don't think it is necessarily a good idea to scrap your whole pre-season to TRY to do something. As far from what I saw in Training Camp, it didn't seem like they were trying anything different from what I saw in the Pre-Season. The only thing I can think of is that Trent WAS trying to go downfield more often than usual. But, I digress...

I think for Jauron to scheme this up, get everybody on board with it and not to mention keep their mouths shut about it; is a genius idea. Who better to do this for than the "Hoodie" himself, Billy Belichick?

But I ask, how do you do this, without people finding out? There is only so much time a team spends in the film and meeting rooms. I could see them having the time on field now, since they have left the public at St. John Fisher. But, would it be that easy or smart, given they have done it perfectly, to be able to WASTE 5 (FIVE) Pre-Season games???

The reason I see this as a POSSIBILTY, is that Dick Jauron is desperate for his job. As in the same case, so are most the players, fighting for their jobs (some careers: Owens and Rhodes?). It is a live or die situation, but then again so is this season, if not the first hand full of weeks. Everybody is also DESPERATE to beat the Patriots, and to do it on Monday Night Football in the "Opening Weekend," makes it even sweeter. I think if they get CRUSHED in this game, Dick Jauron is gone on Tuesday. If the game is close, then the "Circle of Trust" gives it a little longer, because the team has improved and "We think we have a good chance to win some games."

Then again..."it is hard to win in this league."

I'm a believer in that they are keeping it very basic unlike the other teams we have faced this preseason. titans were mornic for running that gadget fake punt play in a game in which it meant nothing. Greenbay showed all fo their complex blitz packages so they could dominate in the preseason and give game tape away for regular season opponents. (same goes for Pitt).

Our best chance to beat the patriots is week 1 with no game tape on our new offense, or any new wrinkles in the defense. Rememebr, the patriots outmatch us in coaching, not so much in talent. Coaching indifferences can be neutralized with little to no game tape on a newly installed scheme. look at what the wildcat did for the dolphins last year, won them the afc east.

With that said...I'm still betting the patriots ;)

This team isn't good enough to half-ass it during the pre-season and then turn it on during the regular season.

I'm sure there are a number of plays we haven't seen, but the offensive philosophy won't be much different.

The simply fact is we have average talent with a below average coaching staff. That equals no playoffs.

Until we have a new owner, nothing will change.

RTB

People talk about this like it would have to be some sort of huge conspiracy that one loose lip would ruin. But that's simply not true. The team's been running the no-huddle SLOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, with the guys not hurrying to the LOS, the refs not placing the ball down and tripping over themselves to not get run into by an O-Lineman already getting in his stance, Trent looking to the sidelines for 20 seconds and then audibling into VANILLA RUN PLAYS almost every time he does it. And that's all they're doing. It's not a huge secret, if that IS some plan of theirs, to not show what the no-huddle will really look like.

And frankly, without T.O. in the game, their second-year QB behind a brand new O-Line, what did everyone expect to see? No, Terrell Owens WAS picked up to be our savior on Offense. Without him in there, especially after Trent has spent the whole Training Camp designing every checkdown to GO to Owens, what did we expect? I mean, just look at how lazy it's made Reed and Parrish? They more than anyone know that they are due to get one, two, maybe three balls thrown to them a game now that we have T.O., and the offense is becoming more Tight End friendly. So obviously their heads aren't in it. Hell, Parrish's bags are flipping already packed, from what I hear.

So, there's no T.O. in there, and, they're running it slow, two HUGE factors that must be mentioned when their performance is being judged. And I'm GUESSING that they're NOT running it so slow because they think...and how did Jauron put it the other day...oh yes, "There's really no difference between huddling and not huddling." I'm serious. If he really believes that, then he truly IS a bigger idiot than I could ever have imagined, and I just can't allow myself to believe that ANY team in the National Football League would keep a guy THAT dumb on its staff for THIS long.

*prays*

that thought did cross my mind as there is no real explanation for the level of suckitude the bills have displayed to this point. but then i realized we are the bills and dick jauron is our coach. so no it won't happen.

And why are you a fan again?

Probably gas.