With the first overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills s

ET1062

The first overall pick? Get real. This is Buffalo, where we're just mediocre enough to never land a blue-chip talent. Try "With the 11th overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select..."

_______________ Cornerback from _____________________

Tebow...I'd take Him 1st Overall right now...I know plenty of Folks think He won't make it...Heck I really have no idea...But I think He's special and EXACTLY the type of Kid the Bills need to turn this thing around...

And the Bills Win the SB by His 3rd Season under Cowher, Gruden, or Shanahan...

Hey...I can dream as much as I want to...It's a free Country... :lol:

Snead

Snead gets love because he is 6'5'' and can throw the ball a country mile. Too bad he sucks something awful. He will be jsut another terrible NFL QB unless he REALLY improves this season and shows he doesnt blow. As of 2008, the guy is just another J. Russel/J. Freeman.

The Bills should focus on the lines and get whatever QB falls with their 2nd or maybe have to trade up a bit... Bradford/Tebow/McCoy

Carlos Dunlap -- Florida

* DE

* 6-6, 290

93 Gerald McCoy -- OK

Height / Weight:

6-4 / 297

Position:

DT

Ndamukong Suh -- Nebraska

# 93

Defensive Tackle - DT

Height: 6-4 Weight: 300

With the 8th-12th pick (they aren't bad enough to sit lower then Tampa, or Detroit right now) the Bills will select............

Someone that the fans will b*tch and moan about because he wasn't the player that the fans thought was the better player/saviour that their guy would be, and that the player was a reach that they could have gotten later, or atleast just taken a guy not as good, but still got their guy, or atleast should have just traded down cause they had every team in the league calling up to trade all of their picks for the bills pick.

Then, after ever game, if this pick doesn't look like a Pro Bowler, we will have 5-6 posts about how player 'X' should have been taken because he looked so great in a preseason game

With the 8th-12th pick (they aren't bad enough to sit lower then Tampa, or Detroit right now) the Bills will select............

Someone that the fans will b*tch and moan about because he wasn't the player that the fans thought was the better player/saviour that their guy would be, and that the player was a reach that they could have gotten later, or atleast just taken a guy not as good, but still got their guy, or atleast should have just traded down cause they had every team in the league calling up to trade all of their picks for the bills pick.

Then, after ever game, if this pick doesn't look like a Pro Bowler, we will have 5-6 posts about how player 'X' should have been taken because he looked so great in a preseason game

You can make fun of guys like that, but you and I both know that the Bills front office has earned the doubt.

Honestly at this point I would try to work a trade from 1 down a few spots (which might be much more doable if they impose a rookie salary cap with a new CBA) pick up some more quality picks......and then select the best QB available.

You can find OL/DL/LB talent with the extra picks we pick up and picking at the top of every round.

Since Ralph refuses to go after the top FA talent this might be the ONLY way to retool this team correctly. We will be young but talented......and hopefully have new and proven coaching staff.

Bradford.

I don't understand the Tebow love. The guy doesn't have the speed to scramble in the NFL and survive. He plays in the spread, which is another gimmick that won't survice in the NFL. And, from my understanding, isn't really all that accurate.

Tebow is slightly better than Pat White, and White is much faster. And where did White go in the draft...