Patriots rolling over the Redskins

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Washington will struggle this season, but I can't believe that NE misses the playoffs two seasons in a row. I'm sure Belichick is especially motivated to beat up on some teams this season like they did in 2007.

Week 1 will provide a significant test for the Bills and DJ doesn't historically beat playoff caliber teams. He's 13-43 career against teams making the post-season.

I am surprised that Belechick is so stupid as to show his hand like this to DJ. I wonder why he does not employ the same tactic of looking horrible in pre-season in order to lull the comp into thinking they suck?

DJ outmanouvering Belechick again!

Moss scores again... :ph34r:

Didn't you hear from everyone on this board though? Preseason means nothing, come opening day I bet the Bills offense is perfect and the Pats will suck, Jauron will beat them this time, not really though.

I love what some people will tell themselves to avoid facing the truth (complete failure again).

Pats will kill Buffalo on opening day, makes me sick because for the 8 months out of the year that I have no Bills I'm usually depressed and opening day is better than Christmas. Looks like another dysfunctional holiday for us suckers.

Didn't you hear from everyone on this board though? Preseason means nothing, come opening day I bet the Bills offense is perfect and the Pats will suck, Jauron will beat them this time, not really though.

I love what some people will tell themselves to avoid facing the truth (complete failure again).

Pats will kill Buffalo on opening day, makes me sick because for the 8 months out of the year that I have no Bills I'm usually depressed and opening day is better than Christmas. Looks like another dysfunctional holiday for us suckers.

atleast we get the annual loss at Gillette Stadium out of the way ASAP

I am surprised that Belechick is so stupid as to show his hand like this to DJ. I wonder why he does not employ the same tactic of looking horrible in pre-season in order to lull the comp into thinking they suck?

DJ outmanouvering Belechick again!

Since the Washington starters have looked pretty bad so far this pre-season, and the Pats were beat by an underwhelming Cinci team, I'd say he is.

Guest dog14787
atleast we get the annual loss at Gillette Stadium out of the way ASAP

Not this time,

Buffalo is going to shock the world,

I billieve...

The NFL should institute some sort of Super Bowl for the next best team so the rest of the NFL has a chance.

Why not just officiate NE* games fairly. Then a lot of teams would have a chance, maybe even the Bills.

Oh but I forgot, NFL refs are supposed to suck up to the "model" franchise*. Kind of like the Dolphins of the 70's.