Patriots rolling over the Redskins

Why not just officiate NE* games fairly. Then a lot of teams would have a chance, maybe even the Bills.

Oh but I forgot, NFL refs are supposed to suck up to the "model" franchise*. Kind of like the Dolphins of the 70's.

I was being sarcastic. I'm sick of hearing about how great this team is, that missed the playoffs last year.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think NE looks like shiiiii on defense. It is 17-17 at half, starters on starters. Why do people post on TSW if they are going to be so negative? If you really think the Bills are going to suck that bad then why waste your time?

I am sick of hearing about the a$$ kicking that hasn;t happened yet. I am sick of hearing about how our coaches suck and we need a real gm and all of that.

Honestly give Brandon a shot, he is what just 2 years into the role? Get ready and pass judgement already thats a great idea.

I only ever hear fans and local media say Jauron and the rest of the coaching staff sucks. Why is it that when the national media talks about him, or the players talk about him they have nothing but good things to say?

I for one am being optimistic ab this upcoming season and we will see what happens. If we get our a$$ kicked on September 14th then we do but there is still 2 weeks till that day so I am not yet going to have that attitude.

I know i'll be ridiculed and possibly banned from TBD..but I truly believe that Tom Brady is hands-down the Best Quarterback ever to play in the NFL. Montana is not even close.

There was football before Montana, you know. Guy named Unitas was pretty good.

And hmm -- Brady may have dinged his shoulder. NFL guys like @mortreport and @Adam_Schefter are all a-Twitter. And there's this: http://patsblog.projo.com/2009/08/pats-redskins-o.html

I know i'll be ridiculed and possibly banned from TBD..but I truly believe that Tom Brady is hands-down the Best Quarterback ever to play in the NFL. Montana is not even close.

It gurts to say it but it's true...cheating or not. By the way, have the Redskins built that statue of Orapko yet? I mean it's already the third preseason game or his rookie year. What are they waiting for?

PTR

Unitas > *

And don't worry about being banned from here for your statements. We're a tolerant bunch. But your admiration of Tom Brady isn't as appreciated here as it would be on gay.com

Incredibly, despite the utter domination by the soon to be world champs, the game is tied at the half. :ph34r:

Well, I did post this before the Redskins actually started to get their blood flowing... :thumbsup:

And, yes, the Patriots have a few things to work on and I'm sure they didn't game plan this scrimmage intensively. Afterall, it is only a pre-season game.

Still, it's like watching a different sport seeing a team rip up and down the field on offense and lay heavy lumber on the QB. Campbell took a big shot there at the end of the half. Think Trentative is going to pop right up after a dozen of those?

Unitas > *

And don't worry about being banned from here for your statements. We're a tolerant bunch. But your admiration of Tom Brady isn't as appreciated here as it would be on gay.com

You seem to be keenly aware of the collective voice over there, no? :ph34r:

Guest dog14787
Well, I did post this before the Redskins actually started to get their blood flowing... :ph34r:

And, yes, the Patriots have a few things to work on and I'm sure they didn't game plan this scrimmage intensively. Afterall, it is only a pre-season game.

Still, it's like watching a different sport seeing a team rip up and down the field on offense and lay heavy lumber on the QB. Campbell took a big shot there at the end of the half. Think Trentative is going to pop right up after a dozen of those?

I think he's worried about it allot less than you are Sissyphean Bills :thumbsup:

I personally think NE looks like shiiiii on defense. It is 17-17 at half, starters on starters. Why do people post on TSW if they are going to be so negative? If you really think the Bills are going to suck that bad then why waste your time?

I am sick of hearing about the a$$ kicking that hasn;t happened yet. I am sick of hearing about how our coaches suck and we need a real gm and all of that.

Honestly give Brandon a shot, he is what just 2 years into the role? Get ready and pass judgement already thats a great idea.

I only ever hear fans and local media say Jauron and the rest of the coaching staff sucks. Why is it that when the national media talks about him, or the players talk about him they have nothing but good things to say?

If you notice, all that is ever said about Jauron is how "nice" a guy he is. They never actually talk about him "winning" or being a "winner".

Other than his nice personality, the guy is proven perennial loser as a HC.

Here we go with the Tom Brady shoulder problems again. Came out for 3rd qtr but went back into the locker room. Now if he struggles any at all this year its because of the bum shoulder. Guaranteed he will be on the injury report every week this year, just like 07.

Guest dog14787
He did get into Stanford. I doubt he is as stupid as you claim.

I doubt he's as fragile as you claim, but hey, I've got a great idea, block and get open for him and we won't even have to worry about it will we.

Defending our QB though, I like it. :ph34r:

I doubt he's as fragile as you claim, but hey, I've got a great idea, block and get open for him and we won't even have to worry about it will we.

Defending our QB though, I like it. :ph34r:

Yeah, he's never been injured before.

How's that 23 game comparison thing working for ya in the other thread?

Really? He is not even the Best QB in the NFL right now.

P.Manning>>>>>> Brady

Well, I did post this before the Redskins actually started to get their blood flowing... :ph34r:

Don't be so sure--I recall reading a quote this week from Brady saying they were treating this one like a real game, meaning film study and the whole nine yards. The Pats* seemed to play a lot of their starters well into the third. Their 1st team D-line was going against the Skins 2nd stringers in the third quarter. That said, they also seemed to blend in more second stringers in the second quarter as well. Maybe that's Belicheat's master plan this year--platooning his way to victory (along with the cheating).....

Quite the contrary. Us dyed-in-the-wool Bills fans that have been following them for a lifetime understand great players when they see them. No shame in giving credit where credit is due. Brady is one of the better ones, no doubt. One of the best I've ever seen in my 45 years of following the game.

That said, there have been MANY great QBs. Even prior to Montana. One cannot, in any accurate way, compare players across different eras. Montana dominated his era. Brady and Manning (P) dominate this one. Unitas, Starr, Bradshaw, Namath, etc. etc. dominated theirs.

GO BILLS!!!

It gurts to say it but it's true...cheating or not. By the way, have the Redskins built that statue of Orapko yet? I mean it's already the third preseason game or his rookie year. What are they waiting for?

PTR

Orakpo started with the number one unit tonight and looked utterly pedestrian. Even got handled by a rookie LT on at least one play that I noticed.

Might have to put that statue order on hold.

GO BILLS!!!