Any websites showing Saturdays game?

Can usually find a feed on homertv.net. However, sign up asap because it takes a while to get approved. Also, it will be replayed on Sunday at 1pm I believe on NFL network.

Homer's so-called broadcast of the Bills/GB game consisted of a particularly crappy webcam pointed off-angle at somebody's particularly crappy 1973 Zenith Tube-O-Poop Special Semi Color TV. Not one of Homer's better efforts.

Last year, I found a website that broadcasted the pre-season game vs the Lions. Does anyone know of any websites that show the games?

Homer TV or Justin TV. Sort of a crap shoot as to which one gives you the better feed on game day.

Homer's so-called broadcast of the Bills/GB game consisted of a particularly crappy webcam pointed off-angle at somebody's particularly crappy 1973 Zenith Tube-O-Poop Special Semi Color TV. Not one of Homer's better efforts.

a) Better than nothing.

b) Did you really want to watch that cluster***k?

PTR

ROJADIRECTA.COM

Best website I have found. You may have to download a projram like TVants but thats not biggie -- I have it. Has every game every week. I normally will watch the Bills on TV and leave up a game of interest on the PC for commercials...

Another is www.myp2p.eu but Roja is much better IMO

ROJADIRECTA.COM

Best website I have found. You may have to download a projram like TVants but thats not biggie -- I have it. Has every game every week. I normally will watch the Bills on TV and leave up a game of interest on the PC for commercials...

CET = GMT+2 (Madrid, Paris, Roma, Berlin, Amsterdam...)

01:30 Fútbol americano (American football) (Pre NFL): Buffalo - Pittsburgh

Last year, I found a website that broadcasted the pre-season game vs the Lions. Does anyone know of any websites that show the games?

Being in Pittsburgh, I will be able to see live.....that is 3 pre-season games live on TV for me this season...

ROJADIRECTA.COM

Has ROJADIRECTA been a very reliable website for you? Ever experience any problems?

Guest dog14787
Homer TV or Justin TV. Sort of a crap shoot as to which one gives you the better feed on game day.

The good thing about Homer, they carry most available feeds including Justintv, TV ant, Sopcast ect and I believe the Homer feed was Justin tv on the Packers game there just wasn't many different feeds on that particular game. Folks are allowed to pop onto Homer and post their own feeds so the more popular it gets the better it gets, to me its the best single place to go and the chats not to bad. Folks are watching various live sports events, baseball, basketball ect. so the chats are a jumble of whats going on in the whole sports world.

http://homertv.webs.com/WEBPROTECT-index.htm

ROJADIRECTA.COM

Thoner7, your avatar is priceless.

Reminds me of drawing "dirty" pictures as a 5th grader in history books. Thanks for the flashback!