Adam Schein drinking the koolaid

Beerball

Link

I like this Buffalo offense. You haven't felt this strong about the Bills' ability to score in a long time.
Plus, T.O. (aka "The Player") also gets to face his old Cowboys coach and current Dolphins GM Bill Parcells twice this year.
Hadn't considered this. Owens will want to show Tuna a lil sumfin sumfin.
I think you can make the playoffs with Jauron. He did a great job in Chicago. But that means nothing to the starving Bills fans and organization.

Adam Schein also said Bills fans were crazy for wanting to fire Jauron and that he is a "good" guy and the players like him

since when does one winning season in five mean someone did a great job?

I think you can make the playoffs with Jauron. He did a great job in Chicago. But that means nothing to the starving Bills fans and organization.

Yet another reason I cannot stand Schein. A "great job" in Chicago? He had one good year, didn't he? And wasn't that defense led by a couple of those big, fat, not as athletic DTs named Keith "Tractor" Traylor (not very athletic: guess Jauron didn't watch the Bills-Broncos game from '97 when he ran back a pick for a score) and Ted Washington. I'll bet Brian Urlacher's back sure liked those big monsters in front of 'em keeping blockers away. But, you can't win anything w/ guys like that...

Phenomenal call, Schein. Let's put a big red bow on it.

Adam Schein also said Bills fans were crazy for wanting to fire Jauron and that he is a "good" guy and the players like him

since when does one winning season in five mean someone did a great job?

When you outsmart yourself and give Jauron a contract extension before the implosion. When you are DJ and fail to do the classy thing by tearing the contract up and admitting that you are in over your head.

When you outsmart yourself and give Jauron a contract extension before the implosion. When you are DJ and fail to do the classy thing by tearing the contract up and admitting that you are in over your head.

WHAT???

Please tell me, what color is the sky in your world?

Wow, are you serious? He should have torn up the contract? So if the Bills approached you today and wanted to offer you millions stacked on millions of dollars to become the head coach, you would say "Nah, I probably wouldn't do a very good job. Here's your money back."

WHAT???

Please tell me, what color is the sky in your world?

Orange with some pretty gold clouds. I suppose the Blue sky with white clouds in your world hovers over the yellow brick road that will get the Bills to the land of Oz this year.

Mularky did the right thing and walked away did he not? Think about it, if the Bills had played the entire season the way they finished out the final 10 games they would have had a record of 3-13 or 4-12 (depends on whether you round up or down). Do you really think Jauron should have received a contract extension? The sad truth is that RW jumped the gun. I guess DJ can live with himself knowing that he was lucky.

Jauron has had one winning season as a head coach.

I hope I am wrong but I sincerely believe that He will once again be b*$!h slapped by Bellicheat* again on national television. Tell me how you feel about DJ not stepping down when it happens.

He probably knows this is his last shot in the big time. No way he tears up his last years of good money. No one would be goofy enough to hire him as HC again would they?