When did this become the Duke Preston board?

eball

Duke Preston cut.

Duke Preston signs.

Duke Preston takes a dump.

Is there any particular reason Duke Preston needs to be discussed here? He hasn't been a member of the Bills since 2007.

You know he was our starting center last year, right?

Maybe we could all discuss how much Trent sucks because he hasn't led the team to a TD for 3 consecutive meaningless games in which he only played a couple series. Those threads are my personal favorites. We need more of those. Less diversity, more Trent.

Duke Preston cut.

Duke Preston signs.

Duke Preston takes a dump.

Is there any particular reason Duke Preston needs to be discussed here? He hasn't been a member of the Bills since 2007.

I think it makes people like myself feel good to know that the Bills generally cut the right players in that they rarely go on to star other places and often don't even catch on for long with another team, like Preston. At least it shows it wasn't (just) coaching but talent itself with people like Preston.

I guess I would feel even better if the Bills knew how to draft or sign free agents that went on to become all pros and led us to a SB win.

Maybe after the nosedive, he blocked last season out of his memory?

:wallbash:

If he did, I wish he'd teach me how to do that. My lasting memory of the 2008 season is Duke Preston's final, glorious mistake against the Pats.

If he did, I wish he'd teach me how to do that. My lasting memory of the 2008 season is Duke Preston's final, glorious mistake against the Pats.

what was that? was it where he got in a fight with the clock running down, preventing us from kicking a figgie or when he snapped the ball into his ass? hahaha. that reminds me, someone needs to make an animated .gif of preston snapping the ball to.... his ass.

what was that? was it where he got in a fight with the clock running down, preventing us from kicking a figgie or when he snapped the ball into his ass? hahaha. that reminds me, someone needs to make an animated .gif of preston snapping the ball to.... his ass.

The fight. The phantom snap was against Miami, during the Toronto fiasco.