10th Annual TBD KICK AZZ Tailgate Parking List

Once (times 9) again, HAMMER'S LOT is Humbled and Honored to host the TBD KICK AZZ Tailgate Party.

The Parking choices:

KICK AZZ, which is in the TBD Tailgate party central area.

GENERAL which is in the rest of Hammer's LOT Preferred Parking area, less than a minute walk to the TBD Tailgate party.

Kick AZZ parking spaces are limited

General are not.

KICK AZZ parking starts at 8am ends at 9am. If your not there by 9am you lose your spot if somebody wants it.

Opening day is always crazy, so to help make parking easier you MUST make/have a sign/identifier that sez TBD on it in your windshield. Write your name on the back and give it to the HAMMER AFTER you parked.

General parking spaces held till 11am unless you prepay for a parking spot (PM me for details)

THIS THREAD IS FOR TBD KICK AZZ TAILGATE PARKING LIST ONLY.......? PM ME.

Check Back for updates.

Bring a Sharpie :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Once (times 9) again, HAMMER'S LOT is Humbled and Honored to host the TBD KICK AZZ Tailgate Party.

The Parking choices:

GENERAL which is in the rest of Hammer's LOT Preferred Parking area, less than a minute walk to the TBD Tailgate party.

General are not.

KICK AZZ parking starts at 8am ends at 9am. If your not there by 9am you lose your spot if somebody wants it.

Opening day is always crazy, so to help make parking easier you MUST make/have a sign/identifier that sez TBD on it in your windshield. Write your name on the back and give it to the HAMMER AFTER you parked.

General parking spaces held till 11am unless you prepay for a parking spot (PM me for details)

Check Back for updates.

Bring a Sharpie :thumbdown:

8 parking spots confirmed

The Parking choices:

General are not.

Check Back for updates.

Bring a Sharpie :censored:

All parking needs will be taken care of as requested.

Remember to have a TBD sign in you windshield so we know who you are.

FYI, there will be a few more added. I'm getting a final count now.

I will take care of any late comers even after your final count. All they have to do is have a TBD sign in their windshield and they will be parked in either Hammer's Lot or right across the street in the Rock Lot (my house).

I will take care of any late comers even after your final count. All they have to do is have a TBD sign in their windshield and they will be parked in either Hammer's Lot or right across the street in the Rock Lot (my house).

Is the grass mowed yet! :blink:

Ahhhhh, I'm so dissapointed that I'm away on "work" (if you call hanging in SLC at the Dew Tour work)...

Hope that all y'all have a great time - have a beer or ten for me, if you see the cooler grab it and if Skoob shows up give him a slap for me! :devil:

I'll be repping the Bills at the Skybox tomorrow afternoon. Go Bills and Go TBD Tailgate!!