Isn't everyone just tired of hearing..........

LIBills

Isn't everyone just tired of hearing that we cannot get a REAL coach and/or football mind in hear cause Ralphie will never pony up the money.

If the disaster that all of us think is going to unfold this year does happen and the old fool decides to go the CHEAP ROUTE as usual, why just take this totally pathetic franchise out of town. Go to another city, but you lose the Buffalo Bills label and the NFL stands up and do what they did for the city of Cleveland.

Bring in an expansion franchise (the new Buffalo Bills) with much much more competent ownership.

I know that this is won't sit well with WNY, cause it could take a long time to get a team back in Buffalo, but aren't we all just completely tired of the HOF owner (yeah right) being on the cheap for quality front office personnel.

Isn't everyone just tired of hearing that we cannot get a REAL coach and/or football mind in hear cause Ralphie will never pony up the money.

If the disaster that all of us think is going to unfold this year does happen and the old fool decides to go the CHEAP ROUTE as usual, why just take this totally pathetic franchise out of town. Go to another city, but you lose the Buffalo Bills label and the NFL stands up and do what they did for the city of Cleveland.

Bring in an expansion franchise (the new Buffalo Bills) with much much more competent ownership.

I know that this is won't sit well with WNY, cause it could take a long time to get a team back in Buffalo, but aren't we all just completely tired of the HOF owner (yeah right) being on the cheap for quality front office personnel.

Do you honestly think Buffalo would get an expansion franchise? If I was a potential owner, not sure Buffalo would be my 1st choice.

stay in long island and worry about the islanders moving.

Go to another city, but you lose the Buffalo Bills label and the NFL stands up and do what they did for the city of Cleveland.

so the bills win a super bowl in their new city and the expansion bills suck for at least their entire first 15 years

If it's gone, it's gone for good.

Quite true. When the Braves left not only did Buffalo not get another NBA team in 30 years but no one ever even mentioned Buffalo as a possibility for an NBA team. For one thing the NFL probably does not want to expand above 32 teams. The only way I see it happening is if they internationalize with Canada, Mexico, and possibly Europe, and that probably would not happen.

I am personally tired of these negative post from all of the whiny @ss, have nothing better to do but B word and complain about how bad they have it closet Patriot fans. Go get your membership to the Robert Craft fan club and be satisfied.

There is no logic to this. Who is going to "take this pathetic franchise out of town"?? Ralph? Why on earth would he do this? Makes no sense at all. And the League is not going to expand.

Quite true. When the Braves left not only did Buffalo not get another NBA team in 30 years but no one ever even mentioned Buffalo as a possibility for an NBA team. For one thing the NFL probably does not want to expand above 32 teams. The only way I see it happening is if they internationalize with Canada, Mexico, and possibly Europe, and that probably would not happen.

I think that "internationalization" (as you call it) is actually the best hope for the Bills remaining in Buffalo. if the NFL goes international then:

1. Not only does it take the immediate stress off capital needing to buy an existing team as there now would be several other franchises available based in other countries, but it enhances the value of an original AFC team remaining its its original town to link the "new" league with the old traditions.

2. As far as internationalizing goes, Toronto is one of the obvious places to go in terms of a large market already familiar with our version of football. The concept of a Buff-Tor Bills team which Ralph is playing with right now is a possibility (or Tor-Buff based on market size.

More likely Toronto is a big enough population base and the Bills have the existing 55,000 season tickets (an asset not to be blithely tossed away unless one is a fool) that the default is most likely two franchises in the two towns. If anything Toronto is most like NYC that its population base might eventually allow it to support two teams so one in TOR and a nearby separate one in Buff is not a big stretch. The mutual existence of thriving franchises in Buff and Tor in the struggling NHL shoes that this can be done.

My sense is that if the NFL goes international it makes it even more clear that the client base in not simply the resident town but actually is a global market of eyeballs glued to TV screens. In this world, the advantages of the historic Buffalo connections to the founding of the AFC greatly outweigh the limitations of this being a smaller market.

I am personally tired of these negative post from all of the whiny @ss, have nothing better to do but B word and complain about how bad they have it closet Patriot fans. Go get your membership to the Robert Craft fan club and be satisfied.

Thta's right, you should all be gratefull for the team and you should conitnue to shell out thousands of dollars for tickets and merchandise even though they suck. :o