Schobel out for near future

Regardless of how long he is out, this certainly doesn't help our pass rush problems. Does this affect the likelihood that Denney/Kelsay would NOT be cut?

Buffalobills.com

"Elbow injury for Schobel

Chris Brown

Posted August 24th, 2009

Tags: Aaron Schobel

Aaron Schobel has an elbow injury according to head coach Dick Jauron.

“Aaron has an elbow and it may keep him out for a little while here,” said Jauron. “We don’t think it will be a problem long, long term, but it could be a week or so, maybe more than that.”

That would rule Schobel out for Saturday’s preseason game in Pittsburgh, and possibly the preseason finale against Detroit the following Thursday. More on this story on the home page later this afternoon."

Sounds like a short term injury to Schobel so the effect on the roster might be negligible or nil.

Copeland Bryan has been taking snaps behind Kelsay so I'm not sure it affects his status at all.

More likely Chris Ellis will be the beneficiary of Schobel being injured. Or maybe the Bills will get creative and give Bryan some snaps at right defensive end. We'll see.

Sounds like a short term injury to Schobel so the effect on the roster might be negligible or nil.

Copeland Bryan has been taking snaps behind Kelsay so I'm not sure it affects his status at all.

More likely Chris Ellis will be the beneficiary of Schobel being injured. Or maybe the Bills will get creative and give Bryan some snaps at right defensive end. We'll see.

In his years at the presitgious Yale Univsersity Dicky never learned about creativity

I heard that instead of directly proceding to the emergency room AS decided to travel around the circumfrence of the city prior to his arrival, just in time to see the ER closing its doors due to a lack of state budget funding.

My buddy was just at the hospital and reported the exact same thing. In addition Schobel still attempted to gain entry (because he has a high motor and no whistle had blown) but he was muscled out by the security guards.

My buddy was just at the hospital and reported the exact same thing. In addition Schobel still attempted to gain entry (because he has a high motor and no whistle had blown) but he was muscled out by the security guards two heavy-set nurses.

Fixed.