We won't know what kind of team we have til week 9

Tcali

Everyone jumps to conclusions in the first 3 weeks of the season. SB contenders are declared. -And as usual 70% of the teams looking good the first 3-6 games of the season look like hell by game 9. And vice versa.

There are a few sure bets..NE and uhmmmm....hmmm..I really meant a few. The baltimores and the Jacksonvilles and even now the Colts and the Cowboys.You don't know if these teams are going to be 12-4 or 7-9. Even PITT could end up 8-8 this year.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure we already know what kind of a team the Bills are going to be....a sub .500 team

Jauron will not be fired during the season and will most likely be back in 2010 unless something drastic happens like a 3-13 or 4-12 season so get used to him being around

Im pretty sure we already know what kind of a team the Bills are going to be....a sub .500 team

Jauron will not be fired during the season and will most likely be back in 2010 unless something drastic happens like a 3-13 or 4-12 season so get used to him being around

Yes--but we need to find out if we are a 7-9 joke or a 7-9 improving /lose the close ones/hang in there with the good teams team.

What a load of BS, if the Bills get pounded by the Patriots in week one, we will all know what to expect the rest of the season.

On the other hand IF they pull off a miracle and beat the Patriots, then your point might be valid. But after watching the Bills and Edwards play against that Packers 3-4, I doubt they will even keep the game close at NE.

Everyone jumps to conclusions in the first 3 weeks of the season. SB contenders are declared. -And as usual 70% of the teams looking good the first 3-6 games of the season look like hell by game 9. And vice versa.

There are a few sure bets..NE and uhmmmm....hmmm..I really meant a few. The baltimores and the Jacksonvilles and even now the Colts and the Cowboys.You don't know if these teams are going to be 12-4 or 7-9. Even PITT could end up 8-8 this year.

According to the tenets of statistical mechanics, you cannot even know both the position and velocity of an electron.

By week four, the Bills could could be a yeast infection annoying Paris Hilton.

I really think he'll be gone after a NE blow-out loss and a loss in the home opener - - -Brandon will threaten to quit.

As good a measure as any. By week 9 we will have played 1 game against each of our AFC East teams.

Jauron does not have the luxury of a slow start, but a strong finish and a split against the Pats, Jets, and Phins could save his butt.

How many teams open the season 0-3 and make the playoffs?

Starting 0-3

You'd better jump to conclusions after Week 3. Do the research first.

According to the tenets of statistical mechanics, you cannot even know both the position and velocity of an electron.

By week four, the Bills could could be a yeast infection annoying Paris Hilton.

exactly what i was going to say

I agree with you.

The hurry up offense, reshuffled OL, inserting Maybin, It could be as long as mid season.

You may even have a new head coach by then <_<

Then, it will take the rest of the season to straighten that mess out

What a load of BS, if the Bills get pounded by the Patriots in week one, we will all know what to expect the rest of the season.

On the other hand IF they pull off a miracle and beat the Patriots, then your point might be valid. But after watching the Bills and Edwards play against that Packers 3-4, I doubt they will even keep the game close at NE.

ahh so the first game of the season is win or lose for them.

Thanks idiot

If the Bills get pounded by the Patriots in week one, we had better not hear how the team did not practice or game plan for the Pats, but if you look at DJ's record against them, is there really much of a chance to beat the Pats in their home opener?

Exactly. If we get pounded by NE we're done for. If we get pounded by NE in week 1 and lose to the

Bucs at home, we're without question done for (I think the Bucs finish with a bottom 10 record).

If we beat NE, than you're right we'll knwo what we got mid season.

I think Jauron will be gone if the Bills start poorly. Ralph will promote April as interim head coach. This way he's not spending on a new coach this year.