Bye Bye Schoebel and Kelsay

:worthy:

He was finished about two years ago.

I have to agree. Everyone blamed his lack of production on not having anyone else on the other side to get pressure on the QB. His injury has turned him into a huge question mark. If the Bills can save money and give another player with potential the chance to show what he can do, I'd say it'd be worth getting rid of Schoebel.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys do realize that the Pack are running their entire offense to the right side don't you? You don't?

And that the only two times they've tried to run to Schobel's side they've been stopped for a loss? Oh, didn't notice that either eh?

Or that both the LT and the LG have been keying on Schobel all night? No clue, eh?

Ok then. Carry on and feel free to continue making fools of yourselves. :worthy:

You guys do realize that the Pack are running their entire offense to the right side don't you? You don't?

And that the only two times they've tried to run to Schobel's side they've been stopped for a loss? Oh, didn't notice that either eh?

Or that both the LT and the LG have been keying on Schobel all night? No clue, eh?

Ok then. Carry on and feel free to continue making fools of yourselves. :worthy:

The little that I could watch of the game, Schobel was easily handled one on one. I didn't see much of a double team on him. Somewhere along the way, I got the idea Schobel was a pass rusher.

And a hearty thank you to Mrs. Schobel.

The little that I could watch of the game, Schobel was easily handled one on one. I didn't see much of a double team on him.

You are correct. You watched little of the game.

And a hearty thank you to Mrs. Schobel.

If there is a Mrs Schobel, I imagine she is just as sick of you clueless douchebags as I am.

Thats right I said it! Schoebel is gone and so is kelsay. Denney stays due to Special Teams. Ok everyone blast me now. In a few weeks I will say I told you so. And in week 5 jauron will be gone too.

Who was playing LT for GB? Chad Clifton?

Thats right I said it! Schoebel is gone and so is kelsay. Denney stays due to Special Teams. Ok everyone blast me now. In a few weeks I will say I told you so. And in week 5 jauron will be gone too.

It is far more likely you will be gone. Just a more likely scenario than a blast.

At the very least, I think Denney should be canned in favor of Bryan, and Ellis. They are bringing it this year...If I were coach for one Sunday. I'd rotate Schobel, Kelsay, Bryan, Ellis, and Maybin thru constantly...thus bringing the heat.

Kelsay, Denny, Schobel etc. will remain as long as DJ does. I actually think that after an embarrassing loss at New England and any type of loss in the home opener there will be a change - just a hunch!

Who was playing LT for GB? Chad Clifton?

You know thats a good question. I will find out and get back to you. But Schoebel has been getting handled for the past few years by various linemen. I know he was hurt most of last year, but his production prior to the injury was in serious decline.

Our 3rd stringers looked better than our starters. IMO, Bryan & Ellis should be the starting DE's. It seems like those 2 are the only one's getting any kind of pressure on the QB. I hope after Jauron is fired at the end of the season for another 7-9 record, that we will get rid of the 4-3 defense and go back to the 3-4.

Our 3rd stringers looked better than our starters. IMO, Bryan & Ellis should be the starting DE's. It seems like those 2 are the only one's getting any kind of pressure on the QB. I hope after Jauron is fired at the end of the season for another 7-9 record, that we will get rid of the 4-3 defense and go back to the 3-4.

I agree on this point...hopefully the front office/coaches have the guts to make the tough decisions here.

If there is a Mrs Schobel, I imagine she is just as sick of you clueless douchebags as I am.

says the man with his finger in his nose. I watched that game today on NFL Network. Schobel got manhandled every play. Same as always.

says the man with his finger in his nose. I watched that game today on NFL Network. Schobel got manhandled every play. Same as always.

It's always nice when the clueless expose themselves so we can discount their foolishness in the future.

Thank you for showing us how little you understand. :huh:

It's always nice when the clueless expose themselves so we can discount their foolishness in the future.

Thank you for showing us how little you understand. :huh:

I bet you're wishing you could delete THIS post of mine, as well, don't you, you petulant child. All I need to see to know that I know more about football than you is your adoration of Aaron Schobust. So lick it.