Jauron backers

GOBILLS78

I'm still a Jauron backer. The guy is a leader and a teacher who played the game and whom the players respect and play hard for. The problem is the talent on the roster. This O-line is just horrible. After watching three preseason games, sorry to say Hangartner is no better than last year's starting center Duke Preston who is now a 3rd stringer in GB. Levitre couldn't carry Dockery's jock. That's a pretty good indicator of just how piss poor the talent is. And they draft an undersized DE in Maybin who's a project and not expected to contribute this year holdout aside. The only guys that are legit quality starters are Lee Evans, T Owens, M Lynch, M Stroud, A Schoebel (maybe but getting old), T McGhee, and maybe E Wood ( rookie). That's it...Billichek couldn't win with this pile of crap.

Thank you!

I agree that the Bills' talent isn't on par with a lot of teams, it's just that I think a better coach would do more with this kind of talent than Jauron does. I appreciate your reading comprehension skills, by the way.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still a Jauron backer. The guy is a leader and a teacher who played the game and whom the players respect and play hard for. The problem is the talent on the roster. This O-line is just horrible. After watching three preseason games, sorry to say Hangartner is no better than last year's starting center Duke Preston who is now a 3rd stringer in GB. Levitre couldn't carry Dockery's jock. That's a pretty good indicator of just how piss poor the talent is. And they draft an undersized DE in Maybin who's a project and not expected to contribute this year holdout aside. The only guys that are legit quality starters are Lee Evans, T Owens, M Lynch, M Stroud, A Schoebel (maybe but getting old), T McGhee, and maybe E Wood ( rookie). That's it...Billichek couldn't win with this pile of crap.
I would add Kawika to your list. Maybe not as consistent as one would like, but I think that's more a product of the others around him.

I would have been more worried if TO played and we looked the same way. I'd hate to put it on one player, but TO is a HOFer and Josh Reed is a margainal NFL receiver. As bad as our run blocking is, our pass blocking waas pretty good. There were a lot of coverage sacks, which resulted because our receivers not getting open (tv didn't show this for soem reason).

With TO merely on the field, the running and passing game should open up a lot more.

I hope you are right bud.

I keep seeing Edwards go into his happy-feet mode whenever we are up against a 3-4. I just don't think he can read that defense at NFL speed yet and that is why he looks so indecisive.

A healthy TO to get the deep ball to and some success against that scheme would go a long way to settling Trent down. We need him to be able to calmly check down, there are too many targets on this team for no one to be open.

Just my OHO.

Haha. It was maybe the worst preseason half I have ever seen, but my god, get a grip. Just like beating the Steelers last preseason doesn't make Jauron a great coach, losing to the Packers in preseason doesn't make him the worst coach either. Relax and start whining in the regular season.

I have to say...out of all the posters on here...you might be the biggest dick of them all. Maybe for you thats a compliment. I think we have all seen what Jauron does in the regular season..and that is he suckes high tit.

I have to say...out of all the posters on here...you might be the biggest dick of them all. Maybe for you thats a compliment. I think we have all seen what Jauron does in the regular season..and that is he suckes high tit.
I guess AKC was before your time, huh. :sick:

No offense Biscuit but that's just rationalizing what is now obvious to Us all...Dead Dick is a loser plain and simple...

He'll be 20 games below .500 Career-wise when the Patsies hand it to Us in the Season Opener... And don't you worry one bit, the whining will come fast and furious thereafter...

I'd love to think I'll be wrong about this but I recognize Dead Dick-Ball when I see it nowadays...And I think it's going to be more of the same in 09...TO or no TO...He'll find a way to finish 7-9... :worthy:

You really think this team & coach can win seven? 4-12.

Again, I'm just asking why people think he's an NFL coach. I'm not complaining about him per se, that's over and done with for the past two seasons. I'm just asking his defenders to justify it, that's all.

I agree with GoBills. This isn't an issue of winning or losing games, its an issue of preparedness on the field. When your starters consistently get demolished by the same scheme, there is an issue that goes beyond the talent on the field.

Go !@#$ yourself you idiot. Sorry I'm not a whiny female dog. And I would love to see you ever say that to me in person. It's awesome being able to insult people without the threat of getting your ass kick, huh tough guy? You're a joke.

Don't you think that Dick Jauron has a say in personel matters? This is Dick's team, Dick's system, you bet your bottom dollar that Dick Jauron has a very large say in who comes to and departs from this team. Maybe Dick Jauron and Russ Brandon have never actually met? I guess that's possible, highly unlikely and incredibly stupid but still possible.

Seriously, Dick Jauron has a large involvement with the talent level (or lack thereof) on this team which IMO gives him even more culpability when it comes to the perpetual suckiness of this franchise.

Not to mention that this is his 4th year of drafting/FA acquisitions/potential coaching changes etc etc.

Go !@#$ yourself you idiot. Sorry I'm not a whiny female dog. And I would love to see you ever say that to me in person. It's awesome being able to insult people without the threat of getting your ass kick, huh tough guy? You're a joke.

Haha great response!! you guys should duke it out!!!

Haha. It was maybe the worst preseason half I have ever seen, but my god, get a grip. Just like beating the Steelers last preseason doesn't make Jauron a great coach, losing to the Packers in preseason doesn't make him the worst coach either. Relax and start whining in the regular season.

While I understand the words and premise I would have to say that for a coach fighting for his job that Jauron should have his team better prepared even though it is only preseason. He was out coached by Fisher in the first game. His squad showed some improvement in the second and then last night his starting units looked like a joke.

Winning will cure all ills but you have to question if Jauron will ever have his team prepared. Many, including me, are tired of watching the same scenario play out time and again. Besides busting up the offensive line, a very risky move, and signing TO what has jauron done to improve this team? Ok, so the roster is not completely under his control, what has he done to improve the coaching staff? The offense especially was pathetic last year. Has one coach on that side of the ball changed?

Jaron has two more games to prepare this team - yes, in the Kelly years preseason was a joke and entirely meaningless. In the what is likely to be the last of the Jauron years it is not. Jauron was lucky to get an extension last year. If Ralph had held out just a few short weeks DJ would have been gone. The meltdown after 5-1 will only be forgiven and forgotten when the Bills show this year they are competitive in the division and do make the playoffs.

Jauron had better start off with a victory against the Cheatriots, a very tall order, but if not Bills nation will look to for Jauron's blood, if he is not already the bloodless, walking dead. If he fails to get his starters ready he has nobody but himself to blame. They did not go after a QB who could threaten Trent, they failed to shore up their LB depth (Ellison is not a starter in this league) and if TO is really hurt they have a pathetic WR corps. I think Dick has delluded himself when it comes to this roster and the schemes they play. I guess in about ten weeks we will know if Jauron remains in Buffalo for another year.

I'm ranting. I know. I'm just sick of a decade of the suck.

Wow did I hurt you poor little feelings? And.... ever been to war? Probably not! I bet you live in your parents basement too dont ya? And I do believe your the one in here who consisently "insults people". I would certainly say this to you in person. And then after I will rip your big fat lips off your face...ha!

In short, pre-season truly is meaningless, and Jauron will look fine if we beat the lowly Bucs in our home opener in week two. If we don't, the pitchforks will be out early. The Bills should win that game, regardless of how well they play. The first real test of Jauron and his preparing this team will likely be at home against the Saints in week three and then the next week away against the Dolphins.

If we are 3-1 after that he will be a coach of the year candidate (like last year at that time, I don't mean at the end).

If we are 2-2 after that he will be okay/fine.

If we are 1-3 after that he will be a bum.