Colonscopy Tomorrow, What A Pain In The Ass!!

Steely Dan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is your butt Steely ?????

Just got home a little while ago and took Cincy's advice to eat the pancakes!! MMmmmboy! That's good advice!! ;)

They found a couple of polyps that they are sending for testing butt I'm not too concerned. The blood I think was from hemorrhoids.

Thanks for all of your concerns. There are some who sent me PM's with well wishes and thank you all. I couldn't respond to one due to his having replies disallowed but I hope he knows how much I appreciated it. :thumbdown:

Just got home a little while ago and took Cincy's advice to eat the pancakes!! MMmmmboy! That's good advice!! ;)

They found a couple of polyps that they are sending for testing butt I'm not too concerned. The blood I think was from hemorrhoids.

Thanks for all of your concerns. There are some who sent me PM's with well wishes and thank you all. I couldn't respond to one due to his having replies disallowed but I hope he knows how much I appreciated it. :thumbdown:

Good to hear all is well!!

Take care... Hope all the tests come back negative. What were they testing you for?

Good to hear all is well!!

Take care... Hope all the tests come back negative. What were they testing you for?

Well they've been looking for my brain since birth and they just keep taking shots in the dark.

The polyps will be tested for cancer. I'm not too worried though. :thumbdown:

Thanks for your concern.

Well they've been looking for my brain since birth and they just keep taking shots in the dark.

The polyps will be tested for cancer. I'm not too worried though. :thumbdown:

Thanks for your concern.

Good to hear that things came out ok. ;)

BTW, it's flesh and blood and not steely.

Is it normal to look onto your shoulders and see one the doctors hands on each one during the procedure? Did they have mood lighting?

Glad to see you survived!

Just got home a little while ago and took Cincy's advice to eat the pancakes!! MMmmmboy! That's good advice!! :ph34r:

Thanks for all of your concerns. There are some who sent me PM's with well wishes and thank you all. I couldn't respond to one due to his having replies disallowed but I hope he knows how much I appreciated it. :P

Good news, Mr. Dan.

Glad to hear it went well.

Let us know when you get the results.