Who will have more impact?

major

I think they will both make a great impact on their team. Because the Vikings are a better team, I think Favre will help them more to make the playoffs.

I think Favre ends up retarding the development of the Vikings, and keeps them out of the playoffs with a late-season flameout.

TO... who knows?

TO for sure. Farve is washed up and old and will implode once again, just like he did for the Jets. He wasn't even good for the Jets.. don't see why he'd be for the Vikings.

TO will have 10 TD's.. hopefully that'll get us to the playoffs.

TO for sure. Farve is washed up and old and will implode once again, just like he did for the Jets. He wasn't even good for the Jets.. don't see why he'd be for the Vikings.

TO will have 10 TD's.. hopefully that'll get us to the playoffs.

Favre was GOOD for the Jets until he was injured. Now he is healthy again, that is why he will be good for the Vikings. He also has been injured less in his LONG career than Trent has.

Brett Favre will have more of an impact for the Vikings because he will have the ball in his hands on every offensive snap. He might have a more negative impact, but he will definitely have more of an impact.

Correct answer.

How much impact did Favre have with the Jets?

A lot. Most of it negative.

This is a toss up for me. Your opinion?

They're both 1-year shots. Favre is going to impact the development of Rosenfels and/or Jackson. It remains to be seen if replacing TO or Favre is the more daunting task after this year.

As far as impacting their teams this season, I think TO is going to make TE a better QB. Not sure BF is going to make anyone on the Vikes better.

I think Favre ends up retarding the development of the Vikings, and keeps them out of the playoffs with a late-season flameout.

TO... who knows?

Throw in the fact he is late to camp, just starting to learn the playbook and is 64 years old - they may only go 8-8 (despite one of the easiest schedules in the league)

After the year is over, T.O. will have helped the Bills more because Stevie Johnson and Hardy will have had another year to develop. Hardy is gaining tips from T.O..

Favre will further retard the development of Tavaris and Sage, and we'll be hearing Tavaris grouse about leaving Minn.

They're both 1-year shots. Favre is going to impact the development of Rosenfels and/or Jackson. It remains to be seen if replacing TO or Favre is the more daunting task after this year.

As far as impacting their teams this season, I think TO is going to make TE a better QB. Not sure BF is going to make anyone on the Vikes better.

After the year is over, T.O. will have helped the Bills more because Stevie Johnson and Hardy will have had another year to develop. Hardy is gaining tips from T.O..

Favre will further retard the development of Tavaris and Sage, and we'll be hearing Tavaris grouse about leaving Minn.

Retard the development of Tavaris & Sage? The Vikings ALREADY decided Tavaris was worthless or they wouldn't have traded for Sage. He will not be a Viking when the Season starts. Sage is a NINE year Vet. I think he has reached his potential.

The Jets won MANY more games with Favre than they would have without him, so yeah most of it was negative. Without Favre last year, the Jets would have had a MUCH higher Draft pick.

i'd agree except for the fact that pennington out played him.

Oh?

hahahahahahahaha.

Favre, probably.

The Bills are not 10 TO TDs away from the playoffs. He had 10 TDs last year for the Boys. No playoffs.