Poz Killer

OK, now the thread is a success.

Under normal conditions I would say Mickey has been here too long to fall for a crayonz post. But Mickey always seems to be out of it, for the most part.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could see the writing on the wall when Pos grew out his hair like a hippie freako and bought the designer lunch bucket. He seems to have started taking chin enhancers also. I think this is a manifestation of the creeping, evil influence of Owens. God(s) help us...

Maybin's holdout is created by Crabtree's holdout. It's a slotting thing, when the person before you sign's then you can slot your salary and sign your contract. Personally I think they can easily project a number and sign based on the projection. Even include and escaltor/descalator clause if Crabtree's number rocks the boat.

IMHO

You could see the writing on the wall when Pos grew out his hair like a hippie freako and bought the designer lunch bucket.

So are you saying he ISN'T blue collar anymore? :doh:

Does this mean, I'm going to have to edit my signature block now? :rolleyes:

This holdout by AM has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with Poz.

absolutely correct. the bills didnt draft maybin bc of poz. and maybin holding out is not a sign of bad character. just a guy getting the most money he can in case he never gets another contract offer. questioning poz bc of this?? good god fans over think things

Obviously they need to run more strenuous vouching drills in camp

C'mon, Jay. A vet like you should know that you can't replicate the speed and accuracy of game vouching drills in a camp setting. What were Poz and the poor FO supposed to do?

C'mon, Jay. A vet like you should know that you can't replicate the speed and accuracy of game vouching drills in a camp setting. What were Poz and the poor FO supposed to do?

Maybe set up a scrimmage with another team who needs vouching work.

Maybin's holdout is created by Crabtree's holdout. It's a slotting thing, when the person before you sign's then you can slot your salary and sign your contract. Personally I think they can easily project a number and sign based on the projection. Even include and escaltor/descalator clause if Crabtree's number rocks the boat.

IMHO

Then how does the first guy sign? Or how did the guy after Maybin sign? BS. Quit making excuses already. At this point, there is no reason to not be here. None. Someone is at fault big time. I can't imagine the Bills not paying him somewhere just above what the next pick got. Pretty damn hard to believe.

So bc we assume poz "vouched" for Maybin and he hasnt signed like a few others drafted ahead of him havent, Poz cant lead our defense?

Does this mean all those other teams are full of guys who cant lead bc they "vouched".

Are you really trying to say that the Bills drafted a guy in the first round based mostly on what one guy who played with him for a year said?? I mean it couldnt have anything to do with his on field ability? ?

So if Trent Edwards doesnt work out i think we should take Marv off the wall of fame. He probably vouched for him and certainly praised him.

Bill Walsh too.

Are you sure it's not Totie Fields? That would at least explain the stand-still. :lol:

Yes, I believe it is Brandon Fields. I'm just not sure if it's the Sax player or the Punter.

Another twist on the insane holdout of Maybin is how it shapes our defensive team leadership. If you look at our defense, there are four potential team leaders based on position, ability and personality. They are:

Stroud

Schoebel

Whitner

Poz

MS and AS are the strong silent types and not really potential team leaders. This leaves Poz and Whitner.

Before the draft, it is almost certain that Poz was asked his opinion of Maybin not only from an ability point of view, but also his worth as a teammate. His reviews must have been at least decent. He did not wave any red flags or the Bills would have passed on Maybin.

Given recent events, the Bills brass is almost certainly questioning Poz's ability to assess character. This is a critical part of leadership and there is no way Poz can be viewed well at this point.

This leaves Whitner as our defensive team leader for the forseeable future. Personally, I have no problem with this but I know some do. In a way I feel bad for Poz but he should have done his homework.

I think all of the "crayonz" are finally starting to effect your rational judgement :lol:

Under normal conditions I would say Mickey has been here too long to fall for a crayonz post. But Mickey always seems to be out of it, for the most part.

I certainly don't spend much time reading that guys posts, this was actually my first but I bow to your superior experience with the guy/girl/crank/loon or whoever it is and take your word for his being the second coming of ICE. I will just have to find other opportunities to use my favorite reference, "Mrs. Cravitz".

I certainly don't spend much time reading that guys posts, this was actually my first but I bow to your superior experience with the guy/girl/crank/loon or whoever it is and take your word for his being the second coming of ICE. I will just have to find other opportunities to use my favorite reference, "Mrs. Cravitz".

No, he isn't like ICE, he EATS CRAYONS. He is a jokester/absurdist, not to be taken seriously (at least most of the time).

BTW, after insulting you here, I complimented you in the Ask Tim thread