Hardy

SlamnSam

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell what reason hardy is still on this football team?

...because he's a 6'5" WR, with talent. He may not turn into T.O., but I'd like to think the jury is still out. Let him get a full year of playing time under his belt. Unfortunately for him, his injury, Terrell's signing and now the emergence of Shawn Nelsen/Stevie Johnson; will make it difficult for him to get into the line up.

If the Bills keep Nelsen at TE which I'm not sold on, then next year Hardy may get to compete with Johnson for a starting spot. Of course, this is assuming T.O. is one and done.

...because he's a 6'5" WR, with talent. He may not turn into T.O., but I'd like to think the jury is still out. Let him get a full year of playing time under his belt. Unfortunately for him, his injury, Terrell's signing and now the emergence of Shawn Nelsen/Stevie Johnson; will make it difficult for him to get into the line up.

If the Bills keep Nelsen at TE which I'm not sold on, then next year Hardy may get to compete with Johnson for a starting spot. Of course, this is assuming T.O. is one and done.

:blink:

The more guys you have competing for a job, the more successful a team can be. You don't just cut bait with a guy after 1 year because you signed a high-profile player at the same position.

I would cut him over any of our receivers. I believe he has clearly shown he is not an NFL receiver.

he showed you from his rookie year he is not an NFL receiver? if you can see that already, you need to quit your job and be an NFL scout. its not like WR is one of the most difficult positions in the league to learn or anything

I would cut him over any of our receivers. I believe he has clearly shown he is not an NFL receiver.

Very few and the stats show nearly none - of first year receivers in the NFL make a significant impact. I am by no means a Hardy fan but to suggest that he gets tossed after his rookie season and he has not yet returned from injury is plain stupid. If he shows no better after this season then maybe it is time to take organizational lumps and move on. We are not there yet. BTW I also think there is a very good chance he goes to IR this year gven the depth at WR.

Do you have a clue? Receivers of his height and potential don't come along everyday. You might not see much of him this season, but Owens will be gone after this year and that position will most likely be his. I give a vote myself that it might be the worst post of the year.

Tell me how the WR corps looks after this year. If Hardy isn't here, and Roscoe is traded and TO doesn't come back....tell me how this strength now becomes a serious weakness again.

Very few and the stats show nearly none - of first year receivers in the NFL make a significant impact. I am by no means a Hardy fan but to suggest that he gets tossed after his rookie season and he has not yet returned from injury is plain stupid. If he shows no better after this season then maybe it is time to take organizational lumps and move on. We are not there yet. BTW I also think there is a very good chance he goes to IR this year gven the depth at WR.

I hear ya, but this is becoming less and less true. With Marques Colston, Eddie Royal and Desean Jackson the last few years, the good one's can definately play right away.

I realize that this is a big IF and that we have a lot of hope in these guys, but man, this quote terrifies me.