Please send me some MUT the next 2 days......

The Poojer

hahahahaha.....its an old wall term...i think i got it right....we refrained from using the word that rhymes with "Marma" but starts with a 'K'....can't remember what the MUT stood for, but it was always an effective tool

Send it? WTF is it?!?!

hahahahaha.....its an old wall term...i think i got it right....we refrained from using the word that rhymes with "Marma" but starts with a 'K'....can't remember what the MUT stood for, but it was always an effective tool

Then break a leg.

Ahh...you had me for a moment, too.

Wasn't the MUT a set of guidelines for rooting for a team (eg. No Woofing/WEAUXfing)?

I believe the T was for Theorem. But other than that, I am at a loss, for the moment. It will come to me though.

Maybe I should get just a little high.

EDIT: Was it the Marmic Unified Theorem? Total guess, really.

i think it started that way, but i thought it morphed into a blanket "Marma" replacement....i could be wrong, but i figured it was smarter to err on the side of caution

Wasn't the MUT a set of guidelines for rooting for a team (eg. No Woofing/WEAUXfing)?

I believe the T was for Theorem. But other than that, I am at a loss, for the moment. It will come to me though.

Mutual, I think. Taken from Mutual Assured Destruction ...

Edit: or is it Modified? We need Jay, DC Tom, or JSP to weigh in on this one. And it was definitely about not messing with the Weaux Gods...

Madden Unified Theorem. Came about because people would play out that weeks game on Madden, then post "Hey, I played the Bills vs (team of the week) and we beat them 38-3!" Eventually it morphed into any post where the poster declared we would walk all over that weeks opponent, because they did on Madden, they were going to wear their lucky jersey, etc.

Madden Unified Theorem. Came about because people would play out that weeks game on Madden, then post "Hey, I played the Bills vs (team of the week) and we beat them 38-3!" Eventually it morphed into any post where the poster declared we would walk all over that weeks opponent, because they did on Madden, they were going to wear their lucky jersey, etc.

Basically it amounted to "no woofing before the game, or the Gods will make you pay". I believe JSP was the unofficial "Keeper of the MUT".

I also don't think it applies any more...because really, how much worse could this team get?

modified unified theorem (of woofing).

Basically it amounted to "no woofing before the game, or the Gods will make you pay". I believe JSP was the unofficial "Keeper of the MUT".

I also don't think it applies any more...because really, how much worse could this team get?

the MUT still applies, but the team's been so BAD, there's no point in woofing to other fans.

:blink: