Did anybody see the redskin game

I kinda wish I had seen the game. We watched the Pittsburgh-Arizona game instead. Pittsburgh has some pretty solid depth.....again. Kevin Colbert and company sure know how to pick 'em. Sure wish the Bills did.

Leinart didn't look too bad for the Cards last night. Maybe he's finally getting it together. Just keep him away from the beer bongs.

I kinda wish I had seen the game. We watched the Pittsburgh-Arizona game instead. Pittsburgh has some pretty solid depth.....again. Kevin Colbert and company sure know how to pick 'em. Sure wish the Bills did.

Leinart didn't look too bad for the Cards last night. Maybe he's finally getting it together. Just keep him away from the beer bongs.

Leinart didn't look too bad in a meaningless pre-season game against scrubs? Shocker.

And Orakpo's production figures. I'm expecting similar from Everette Brown (although I'm expecting less from Maybin in his first game, what with all the camp time he's missed :blink: )

Leinart didn't look too bad in a meaningless pre-season game against scrubs? Shocker.

I was talking 'bout his touch on the ball as well as his decision making. For him, it was an improvement, as he looked horrible before playing against "scrubs".

And Orakpo's production figures. I'm expecting similar from Everette Brown (although I'm expecting less from Maybin in his first game, what with all the camp time he's missed :blink: )

I haven't seen any highlights from Panthers camp, but they say he's actually doing very well for a rookie. I'm interested to see if he has any kinda impact.

As for Orakpo, I hear he actually had a couple moments where he got pressure, including one where he failed to wrap up the QB and lost out on a sack. I didn't see it, so I guess I'll know for sure once I catch the replay.

I thought Leinart looked horrible last night and exactly the way he always looks. He was getting his receivers murdered by his repeatedly slow, soft, high passes.

I think even us would give our rookies one regular season game before declaring they're busts.

You are incorrect "we" have already declared Levetrie (sp) a bust.

On a side note Kelly, Everytime Leinart passed the ball last night I expected the meatwagon to haul one of his recievers off the field. Man was he firing high all night. As someone else mention Palko looked solid. he didn;t look bad last year in the preseason when he was with the Saint's either

Skins Board

The game was on here, but I missed it. Skins fans say he looked very good, and Ravens fans love Oher.

I have a Ravens fan sitting next to me...he said he watched the game and said Oher treated Orapko like a rag doll most of the game.

I didn't see it...just reporting what I was told.

I was talking 'bout his touch on the ball as well as his decision making. For him, it was an improvement, as he looked horrible before playing against "scrubs".

I didn't mean for that to sound snarky towards you.

As for Orakpo, I hear he actually had a couple moments where he got pressure, including one where he failed to wrap up the QB and lost out on a sack. I didn't see it, so I guess I'll know for sure once I catch the replay.

The final defensive stats say 1 solo and 1 assisted tackle, and 1 QB hurry.

I thought Leinart looked horrible last night and exactly the way he always looks. He was getting his receivers murdered by his repeatedly slow, soft, high passes.

Yeah, like the one he put right in Leonard Pope's hands @ the end zone and the one that was right over the shoulder and into Sean McDonald's hands that were both dropped.